*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837570-Jane-and-David
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #1837570
Jane decided be wild and hook up with a random stranger; turns out he's very strange . . .
She knew very little about him. His accent made it clear that he was English. He had said his name was David. Judging by his Armani suit and mannerisms she could tell that he was very well-off financially.
She had driven for ten hours from her hometown to eliminate the possibility of being seen by anyone she might know. After checking into a hotel, she made her way to the bar downstairs. That was where she had met him. He bought her a fruity drink, which she had slurped down with embarrassing speed in a desperate attempt to soothe her jittery nerves. After some rambling, nonsensical conversation she managed to steel her nerves enough to ask him back to her room.
Jane shook with pleasure as one orgasm after another washed over her. The earlier dose of alcohol only intensified the sensations. She moaned loudly as the strongest wave yet hit her. It proved too much for him as well. Jane heard his groaning, low and guttural, below hers and felt his entire body stiffen.
Panting, they separated. After ordering up a drink and snack from room service, Jane said goodnight to David and he slipped out the door into the night. She settled into her beautiful queen-sized hotel bed and flipped on the television. Feeling quite proud of herself, she decided to call up her best friend.
"Hello?" Katelyn's honey voice came on the line after only a couple of rings.
"Katie? It's Jane. I have . . . news," Jane teased.
There was a pause on the other end of the line. "Well get on with it, woman!" Katelyn finally snorted.
"I finally did it", Jane managed to squeak the words from her throat.
"What?" her friend asked. "Did you tell Mr. Alexander where he could shove his job?"
"No, no, no. I lost it."
"Your mind?"
The words had been suppressed for too long and bubbled volcanically from Jane's lips. "I had my first one-night stand," she said in a rush.
"What?!" Katelyn squawked, causing Jane to pull the receiver away from her ear briefly. "Oh, girlie! You know I want details."
Jane swallowed the last sip of wine. "I don't know, Katie. I just sort of made myself do it. I drove until I found a nice hotel, checked in, and went down to the bar. As soon as I walked in, this super-hot English guy started hitting on me. He bought me a drink and . . . things just . . . happened."
This was met with another pause from Katelyn. "Come on, you know you can't stop there. Tell me more."
Jane laid out a few more details, but her brain was beginning to swim in all of the evening's alcohol. She excused herself and went into the bathroom. She hadn't noticed the gorgeous jacuzzi tub before that moment and it was suddenly calling her name.
She relaxed in the almost therapeutic jets for a while before turning them off and soaking in silence.
Upon awakening from an unplanned nap, Jane's eyes floated around the bathroom. She glimpsed the clock's reflection in the mirror. Her eyes widened when she realized she had spent nearly two hours in the tub. Standing, she unplugged the drain and grabbed a soft white bath towel. Wiping the water from her breasts her breath caught as jolt of pain ran through them.
Setting the towel back on the rack she moved to stand in from of the full-length mirror. Examining her reflection, she noticed that her breasts were about half again their regular size. She chalked that up to having spent too long in the bath. As she turned to pick the towel up and resume drying, something else strange caught the corner of her eye and drew her attention back to the image in the mirror. She was sure she was imagining things.
"Must be all that drinking," she told herself. "That's probably what it is . . . or I just gained twenty pounds without noticing . . ." She ran her hand over the puffy area of her belly one more time before reaching for her towel again.
She quickly blew her hair dry and put the TV on a sleep timer before climbing back under the cozy blankets. Turning out the bed-side lamp and she went straight to sleep.
To Jane's surprise, she was awake again only a few hours later, puking her guts out in the toilet. This, too, she chalked up to having had more alcohol than her body could handle.
Realizing she was going to be awake for a while, she called back down to room service. "Do you have anything down there for an upset stomach?" she asked when the line was connected.
A familiar British accent came over the phone. "We have Sprite and buttered toast."
"David?" Jane's eyes got bigger as her voice seemed to get smaller.
"Good morning, Jane."
"D-David?" She stuttered.
"I can personally bring that breakfast up for you in a few minutes," he said in his smooth accent.
"What are you doing?" she snapped, having barely regained her ability to think.
"This is where I work. As I said, Jane, I'll bring your breakfast momentarily." He hung up his end of the line.
"Work?" Jane repeated to the empty room. "But last night it seemed like he came from money."
Less than ten minutes later David and another man who was introduced simply by his last name -- Johnson -- were in her room. They had brought soda, toast, and a cart covered with strange equipment she had never seen.
"Let's see how she's doing," David said as he picked up a tubular device. He reached toward her abdomen with it.
She swatted his hand away. "What is this all about?!"
"You're pregnant," David replied bluntly.
"No. I can't be. Besides, how do you know? We only had sex last night!"
He chuckled. "All in good time, my dear. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to run this scan."
She couldn't think clearly. The room seemed to whirl faster around her by the minute. She tried to speak, but was getting dizzier and dizzier. Then, there was blackness.
When she awoke, the two men were at her bedside. She was aware of being trapped by a pair of handcuffs with an extra-long chain between the each of its wrists, allowing her to move relatively freely. Then she noticed that she had been hooked to a few of machines on the cart by tubes and wires. "What are you doing to me?" she asked tearfully.
"Don't worry. We only want the best for you. We're not from around here," David said with a sideways glance in Johnson's direction. "But we can talk more about that later. How are you feeling?"
It took a moment for Jane to answer him, because his answer was the complete opposite of what one would expect a captor to say. "Tired," she answered honestly. The men exchanged looks again. The one called Johnson stood and uncovered Jane's belly. It was then that she noticed that she had gone from puffy to very pregnant. Her eyes widened in terror. "What's happening?"
"I told you," David said calmly. "You're pregnant."
"She's about three-quarters of the way to the point at which we'll know, Sir," the one called Johnson said, scanning her with the machine again.
"What does that all mean? Until you'll know what?!"
"If you're the queen that was foretold to us." David's cool attitude was almost more unsettling than the situation in which she was living.
"What queen? What are you --" Jane was interrupted by a sudden movement from inside of her. She put a hand against her stomach and felt it again. "No," she breathed the word as tears formed. "No! No!"
"You see, our species has no living females. We are a dying race. Johnson and I are two of only about a hundred Tridians remaining in the universe." Whatever was inside of her hadn't stopped moving. She could barely hear David's words because of it. "All of our females died of a horrible disease, despite the best efforts of our doctors to stop it. Scientists, scholars, and doctors, like myself, began working on a plan that we found in texts. According to ancient books, there will be a female from another planet who will become queen . . ."
Jane broke in, "Why me? How do you know it's me?"
"To be honest? We don't. We bought this hotel and began a program to breed with your females."
The beeping from one of the machines cut into the conversation. Johnson sprang up from his seat and went to a monitor. "Sir, she's approaching the local equivalent of term."
As if on cue, an excruciating pain hit Jane in the lower part of her gut. The already-huge orb began to grow quickly. David and Johnson exchanged quick, smiling glances. Johnson scanned her as she grew. To Jane, the five minutes she spent swelling felt like hours. When it stopped, Johnson's smile had faded into a serious expression and he asked David to meet him in the bathroom.
What they didn't realize was that Jane could hear the conversation quite clearly despite their hushed tones.
"It stopped," Johnson's more American accent made his voice easily identifiable from David.
"I know. Why?"
"I don't know, Sir. Have you considered the possibility that she isn't The One?"
David sighed. "Have faith. Did you not see that growth spurt? Tell me that was normal for humans."
"It wasn't but . . ." Johnson trailed off. He cleared his throat. "What do you suggest we do, then, Sir?"
"I'm not sure. What do you think of giving her the first dose of medications?"
"They are very valuable, Sir. They're expensive and difficult to acquire. I would advise against giving any of them to her until we know if she is the queen of the legends."
"Damn it, Johnson!" David managed to shout while keeping his voice at a whisper. "I am growing quite tired of searching for the queen with you constantly chirping negativity."
"I don't mean to be negative, Sir. I just want to be sure we focus our valuable resources in the right places. I don't want to waste anything. If we use up the serums on her and she turns out to be just another human, how will we treat the real queen when we find her?"
© Copyright 2012 abnormal2004 (abnormal2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837570-Jane-and-David