*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837690-A-portal-of-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1837690
A story where a character named Darkness is in the wrong world
A red spiky red-haired demon eyed alien named Darkness was coming back to his earth home after a recon mission when all of a sudden a portal opens up."What the hell!? A portal!?" he said. Then he blacked out. When he awoke he was on a bed in a really dark room then,"so you finally awoke your majesty" said an unknown voice. "where the fuck am i god damn it and why do you call me your majesty!!!?" "Your in the Twilight world" said the unknown voice. He looked around and he noticed that the bed's blanket has his clan embelm on it and mounted on the wall was 2 dark swords that he knows, that in the twilight world that dark swords darken rooms to a visual length of 1ft. "Who the hell are you!" he yells while grabbing the 2 dark swords."My name is Princess Midna" she said calmly."WHAT!!!? Why the hell would you bring me here damn it!?" yelled Darkness. Princess Midna said, "because your the new king of the twilight world your majesty". said Princess Midna. "How?" asked Darkness. Princess Midna explained, "you know the proficy where the solstice hits it would shine through a clan embelm and this solstice, it happened to shine through yours so your king". "well... thats interesting..." Darkness says surprised. He looks out the window to find the army he always wanted. "damn... thats an impressive army..." says Darkness in awe. Princess Midna says, "you know every king needs a queen and since im the only princess..." "You know to show my newly gained power i should take over a world... i know! hyrule!"







TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2012 Darkness (death666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837690-A-portal-of-Darkness