*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837828-WIP-Work-In-Progress
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1837828
The day Vahn came home, he had a suprise. Noa did, too.
When he woke up in the morning, all Vahn could think of was seeing Noa again. Being a Petty Officer 3rd Class on base, he couldn’t get distracted in his daily duties but his mind eventually always made it’s way to that last night with Noa….No! Stop it! Concentrate! But it kept going. While he was exercising, packing his personal effects, filling out the Personnel Leave papers, and boarding the plane. He slept on the plane, dreaming of her. When the plane was taxiing into the station, he smiled as he remembered her poor short-term memory and texted her his terminal number. He exited the plane, and walking through the terminal hallway, noticed her in his favorite sweater she owned. He grinned, and pretended not to see her until he nearly hit her. Then he smiled and pulled her into his arms.

         “Hey,” he said, and not caring about regulations against P.D.A.s in uniform, kissed her. They stood there for a while, just enjoying the moment and the kiss, remembering and seeking newness. He refreshed his memory of how soft her lips were, and how their mouths fitted together, and how short she was compared to him. Then they parted with a sigh to get his luggage, hand in hand. On the way to their apartment, she offered to make dinner.

         “How about I make dinner?” he said, her knowing full well he was almost finished with the first year of culinary school he was attending. She just smiled.

         At the apartment, he was getting out of the car when Noa took off into the house. Vahn smiled and followed, thanking his bastard DI teaching him combat stealth. She ran into their shared room, and started grabbing papers. Vahn stood in the doorway watching until Noa put all the papers in his desk, then walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, making her jump. He kept her back to him, making a trail of soft kisses up her neck.

         “Papers?” he asked, knowing full well what they were. Being in the military made him an expert at identifying plans when he saw them. He started kissing her neck again; he knew it was a weakness of Noa. She gasped as his lips touched her ear, and she turned around to kiss him. As she went to kiss him, she worked her arms down his sides pulling Vahn’s shirt up and over his head. Smiling between the kiss he slid her cardigan off and slid his hands under her shirt, making her get goose bumps as he slid off the blue tank; leaving her black and green lacy bra on underneath, he cupped the sides of her face and kissed her deeply. It had been so long since he held her, his mind started committing her feel to memory again. She slid her hands lightly along the sides of his torso, and across the front of his chest. He maneuvered them over to the bed, and nearly fell on her as they reached their destination. He put his arms around her and unclasped her bra, sliding it off slowly; he watched her nipples harder at the attention. She looked up at him with a crooked little smile and he went to kiss her again. He kissed down her neck, softly grabbing one breast with one hand and kissing it.  She gasped as she felt his lips and tongue make contact with her bare skin.

         Noa bit her lip and ran her hand through the back of his hair, and brought him up to kiss her.  She smiled as she turned them around having him lean against the bed she kissed down his neck, grazing his chest and stomach. He gasped as she reached the hem of his pants. She rubbed his stiffening cock slowly through his slacks then slowly undid his belt, looking up at him. She undid his jeans and slid them off with his gray and blue boxers. He could tell she was still surprised at how big his cock was, as she stared at it, mouth slightly open. Noa softly wrapped her tiny hand around the shaft and worked it. She bent down to tip of his dick and licked it slowly, eliciting a soft moan from Vahn. As Noa moved her hand up and down on his shaft she worked the head into her mouth, little by little. He groaned as he felt his massive head being pushed past her small lips, looking down at her in amazement.

          Not being able to take it anymore, Vahn sat down on the bed with Noa between his legs. His breathing quickened each time her tiny mouth engulfed his giant cock. “Oh, Noa…” he moaned as he felt his cock hit the back of her throat, receiving more pleasure and running his hands through her hair as she worked her mouth over him. That’s when he noticed her hand sliding into her pants to play her own pleasure-player while sucking on him. Frowning slightly he cupped the bottom of her chin and brought her up to kiss him. Backing up onto the bed with him, Vahn undid Noa’s jeans and slid them off with her black and green lacy panties that matched her bra. He kissed her lips once more and down her neck, softly squeezing her nipples while he kissed his way down to the top of her near-dripping pussy.  Looking up at her, as she looked down at him; Vahn took that as a sign of okay and he licked the slit. Slowly working his tongue between the lips, reaching the clit and continuing until he reached her little pink hole. He took note of the fact her pussy was just as tight as he remembered, and started filing with the urge to slide his dick into her. But he continued licking it anyway, rubbing himself. He slid his tongue deep inside of her twat and started to tongue her tight hole faster and faster, causing her to moan out. Tasting her sweet little pussy as his tongue forced itself deeper and deeper inside her; flicking his tongue on her clit as he brought one finger up and slid between her lips below his tongue and deep inside her, looking up at her as he did this and watching her facial expressions change. His finger noticed her walls grow tighter, knowing she was close to climaxing, and he stopped. She whimpered, wanting him to finish her.

          Vahn pulled out his fingers and kissed his way back up to her lips. As Noa kissed him she whispered “I love you…more,” causing a smile to spread across his mouth.  Not being able to control his animalistic instincts he took over, moving his cock and placing it at her entrance, watching her bite her lip as he slid his member in her slowly, inch by careful inch. Hearing her moan as his dick stretched out her tiny hole, moving it in her slowly until he hit her core and grabbing her legs to wrap around him; he leaned down over her and kissed her. He started moving his hips faster, sliding his cock deeper inside her, making her moan louder. He kissed her neck as he moved harder, picking up a pace and keeping to it, thrusting. He listened to her moans, and mixed grunts of his own as they make love, renewing the feeling they shared the last night they were together some 6 weeks earlier. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock; he sped up wanting to finish with her.

         Vahn felt Noa get tighter and tighter around him, and stared deep into each her eyes. Feeling him hit her core each time; he knew she was just as close to an orgasm as he was. “Cum inside me, Vahn... Cum inside me,” she moaned, and he picked up speed with his hips, faster and harder, feeling her cunt tighten and wrapping her arms tightly around him. She arched her back as she came. “Vahn, oh Vahn, ohhhh Vahn, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Vahnnnnnnnnn!!” she screamed as she hit her climax. Just a second behind her Vahn, feeling his cock about to burst, started riding her faster and faster, “Noa, oh... OOHHH NOA!!!!” He moaned loudly as he jizzed deep inside her, each thrust shooting more of his seed inside her. Breathing deeply, he kissed her and slid off, lying down next to her. Noa wrapped her arm around him and laid her head on his chest trying to calm his breathing with hers.

“I love you, Noa.”

“ I love you so much more Vahn.”

They both giggled; though listening to her breathing on his chest, and watching her nod off to sleep, Vahn stroked her hair. Now what’s for dinner? Ah, it’ll wait. I love this too much.
© Copyright 2012 Donovan Jones (donovanjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1837828-WIP-Work-In-Progress