*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838028-Mirror-Mirror
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1838028
Short erotic story
Mirror Mirror …………………

Trudie was on her way from the Bathroom when she popped into the spare room to look for her hair band. Most of the stuff was packed away or covered with white dust sheets, as she was decorating. As she walked past the wall mirror, that had been taken down and was leant up against the wall, she caught a glimpse of herself. Her pink, freshly shaved pussy, to be precise. A good opportunity to check on what sort of a job she had done. She was impressed, nothing missed. She turned slowly, saying to herself: what is it that men see, in shaved pussy, that turns them into animals in seconds. She laid the mirror flat on the floor. Then walked slowly over the mirror, looking down. Mmm! Well! it is a nice shape I suppose. Opening her legs a little wider, she walked over it again. I think I’m beginning to see, what they see. Wow! Yes! Then started to spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Mmm! Feels as good as it looks. Things were now getting wet, her legs starting to turn to jelly. Must sit down. Throwing things of the covered bed, in a hurry. Dam she shouted, the mirror was now at the wrong angle. At last, better view, fingers back in action. Ahhhhh ………………………..



Artlomas…
© Copyright 2012 millie howard (trix67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838028-Mirror-Mirror