*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838113-One-Wish-a-New-Life-Chapter-1
by Dawn
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1838113
When Sophie goes on the date of her dreams, all her dreams come true. But is it perfect...
These are not real names, just some epic made up ones.

Me: Finally got my compute to work, god it has been taking forever!!!

Logan: But arent you a compiter wiz?

Me: Logan, you rock and dont let anybody tell you different.

Logan:... Whada bout Mackenzie?

Kenzie: LOGAN!!! *jumps and tackles the ginger*

Me: Sooo anyways, this takes place awhile after my story 'One Winter's Night' I'll be uploading that soon. I'll also be uploading a character description list to help with visulization (sp?) Enjoy!


♪☆Chapter 1☆♪
Yeah, I know this might seem like a diary, it's not. It is a way of telling the people of my own world that wishes can come true. I know cheesy right?! My friends used to say that I wasn't one for words, so prepare yourself for some random crap.

May (umm) 10, I don't really remember even though I should. It was the best day ever.

I was so bored that day. Sitting around listening to the radio. Then Mackenzie called.

-RING-
"Ugh, Kenzie, what does she want, maybe to just blabber on about how hot her boyfriend Logan is. I'll pick it up anyway."

"Kenzie what do you want?"

"Sylvia! Logan asked me out to have dinner at Bertuccis!! I am so excited!"

"SO AM I!!!" I totally was happy for her, but also jealous.

"Really? Cause his friend Keegan asked him if I knew you!"

"EEEKKK!! Keegan is so cute! I've been wanting to ask him for months now!"

"Well apparently so did he! I'm gonna call Logan back to tell him the good news! See you at Bertuccis with me and Logan!" OMG!! I get to go out with Keegan! He is like the cutest boy in our whole town! I can't wait!!!!

Me: Yeah, kinda short but who cares it gets my point across.

Phoebe: Why dont I show up in the story?

Me: Cause you were mean to Kenzie

Phoebe: BUT I WAS LIKE HER BEST FRIEND!!!!!! *Tries to kick me*

Lucas: Calm down, calm down, lets go get some ice cream or somethin.

Me: Thanks Lucas!

Lucas: *grumbles something about how mean I am*

Me: Next Chapter will come like tomorrow, just gotta find it.

~DawnShinji~

© Copyright 2012 Dawn (dawnshinji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838113-One-Wish-a-New-Life-Chapter-1