*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838508-One-Fascinating-Star
by deemac
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1838508
Next morning, Pez said his last goodbyes and left to find the hidden star.
One Fascinating Star
by Cara (aged 7)


One day there were two penguins called Pez and Penny. They were both lying on the beach when suddenly the sky turned different colours like blue, purple, red and gold.
As they were lying on the beach admiring the colours a shooting star appeared out of the mountains and shot far into the deep, deep ocean. As Pez and Penny saw this happen Pez was deciding whether to go and retrieve it or not. After a few hours he finally decided to go and retrieve the star from the sea.
The next morning Pez said his last goodbyes and left to find the hidden star. As he was swimming amongst the fish at the bottom of the sea he saw a trail of colours leading to the place where he saw the star land and decided to follow it hoping it would lead him to the star.

A while later as Pez was following the trail of the star he realized that the trail had started to fade. As quickly as lightning he started swimming as fast as he could to get to the star but it was too late. The trail had gone. Now Pez was starting to get worried. But as brave as he was he was still determined to get the star and after the race of the trail he was too tired to go on so he found some land above the water to sleep on until the next morning.

The next morning after a good night’s sleep Pez was in the water once again but as he was swimming he sensed something behind him. He turned around slowly to see if there was anything there.

“Hello,” said a small fish swimming closely behind him.
“Hi,” said Pez curiously.
“Can I tag along with you for a while,” the fish said “Oh and my name’s Billy. What’s yours?”
“My name is Pez,” he answered.
So off Pez went with his new companion Billy.

Just a few hours later, as they were searching around the seaweed they came to a stop because right in front of them was a giant shipwreck the size of a mountain. As scary as it was they agreed to investigate it. As they were searching the boat Pez came across a word in black bold colours saying Titanic. As Billy was searching he saw an old room shining so brightly that it almost totally blinded him.

“Pez!” Billy called out loudly “come and look at this.”

So Pez came over to the old bright room as well, they both entered the room together and to their amazement they saw the star but beside the star was a great, big and frightening shark. Pez was still determined to get the star though, so with that he slowly crept towards the star and the shark. But as Pez touched the star the shark suddenly woke up showing his fierce teeth. But as soon as the shark made one move Pez and Billy swam away with the star with the shark following closely behind them.
A fast few minutes later the shark was still following behind them. “GIVE ME MY STAR BACK!” he yelled very loudly. But as the shark almost caught up with them Pez and Billy burst out onto the beach where it had all began.

And on the beach was Penny waiting for them. As Pez gave the star to Penny she was delighted and she put it in a very special glass box that still had room for more stars and as for Billy he started to live at the shore in case Pez needed his help again if there was an again.


© Copyright 2012 deemac (ovid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838508-One-Fascinating-Star