*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838869-Love
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1838869
Just a rant i did on love. enjoy ^_^
Love is a terribly beautiful thing. It makes you feel, whether you want to or not. Love creates a whole entire world specifically for you and your significant other. That fatal attraction between to souls has been inspiration for the most beautiful and the most grotesque of art. It has been the beating heart of the world's greatest romances and tragedies. Love, especially true love, makes you feel, whether you want to or not. If your love is happy, your heart soars above everyone else, bringing you joy you've never known before. However, on the other side of the coin, there is sadness beyond compare. When your other half is in pain, your own heart cries out from your chest in agony. Their strife is yours also to bear. You can never pull yourself away from them, no matter how much it hurts. Why? Because this is love. For better or worse. Love is a beautifully terrible thing. You can never truly understand the depths of your own happiness until it had been joined with someone else's. Just like you can't know the true bottom of your soul until you have shared in the pain of another person. You become one with that other person, and in turn, you yourself become whole. This is love. Isn't it grand?
© Copyright 2012 Breezii (natuallybreezi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838869-Love