*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838923-One-Wish-a-New-Life-chapter-2
by Dawn
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1838923
When Sophie goes on the date of her dreams, all her dreams come true. But is it perfect...
NOT REAL!!! i would love if it was though...
Me: YAY!!! Second chapter!!!!

Kenzie: I never knew I was this obsessed with Logan.

Me: Do I have to bring up the Lucas incident???

Kenzie: *Grumbles into the corner*

Me: The Lucas incident will be posted soon, so dont fret!

Kenzie: You're gonna show the general public that!?!?!

Me: Duh! It's just the best short story I ever wrote and finished!!

Kenzie: BUT IT'S SOOO PERSONAL!!!

Me: I dont really care. Soo about Kenzie and her obsessiveness, she's based off one of my friends who at one ponint was obsessed over this guy at her college, but then when she asked him out, he dumped her. So she doesnt like him any more. Im just too lazy to change the perspective of Kenzie and Logan back to what it was originally.


Chapter Two

At Bertuccis...
The waiter came to our table. Who turrns out to be Kenzie's little sister Tess.
"What would you guys want?"

"I'll have Chicken Alfrado please."

"Logan?"

"Same."

"What'd bout you?" Tess is really getting on my nerves! Come on! She knows my name! I'm like Kenzie's bffl since the Lucas accident.

"I'll have the-" KEEGAN!!! Why did he have to cut me off!

"I'll have your best pasta plater for me and my..." what the hell? Why did he stop mid sentence?

"And my date to the prom will have your best chicken parm." what the hell? My first date and I'm his for the prom! And how did he know i always order the chicken parm here? I suspiciously eye Kenzie who just shrugs and eyes Keegan for me to answer.

"... Keegan, I will go with you!" He went out with me for the 7th grade semi and the 8th grade dance! But those aren't like the prom!!!!!!!!! And he just did those so he wouldnt be like, totally embarrassed.

"Mackenzie, will you do the same with me?" Logan asks. Wow, this seemingly helpless double date turned to a dating central.

"Definitely! I have loved you since 7th grade!" no duh! You told all of our
friends once he stepped foot onto school property his first day. Even though she already had a boyfriend.

"Then you will be happy when I do this." Kiss, yes Kenzie's life long dream. It was nothing big just a little peck on the cheek.

After the Wonderful Dinner...

"Well that when better than planned." ah Keegan, I could stare at his face all day. And sadly I do at school, all day.

"Logan, would you like me to drive you home?"

"Sure Mackenzie." finally! Kenzie is cool and all, but she and Logan are inseparable!!!

"Umm.. This is awkward but, let's go to Firework Hill Ashley."

"Sure." he dove me to the hill. The best view around town.

"Keegan,"

"Yes Ashy." yep I had only been dating him for one day and already got a nickname. Its actually just my nickname that his sisters Lilly and Espy gave me. I dont talk with their last sister Jolt anymore, after what happened to Kenzie.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure whatever Ashy. I wont tell anyone"

"Okay thanks for being such a good, ... boyfriend."

"Your welcome."

"Do you ever wonder if there, like, another world where everything is perfect?"

"I never thought about that, but now that you ask, I guess it would be pretty awesome to live in a perfect world!" the moment was perfect (how ironic) we both knew it. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Ahhhhhh!!! We both put our arms around each other and just sat there gazing off into the sunset.

"Umm... I better drop you off back at your house." OMG! I totally forgot how late it was getting.

"Yeah, before my parents wonder."

And then all of a sudden this big whooshing sound started. All I could see was this weird swirl (like this 🌀) in the sky. Then I see Keegan get sucked in the swirl.

"KEEGAN!!!" all I think is that it is the end of the world.

"NOOOOOO ASHLEY!!!! I LOVED YOU!!" Keegan, he loved me. All I think of is to run to him. And that is exactly what I did. Because I loved back. Then my world went black.

Me: Soooooo, how'd ya like it???

Keegan: I just figured out that my name means fire. Does that mean anything?

Me: Yes it will, a lot.

Ashley: Ya know my dad's name is Ash and you named me Ashley? How lazy are you?

Me: WILL YOU SHUT UP YA LITTLE B...

Nicko: Calm down!

Me: I love you Nicko! General public, meet Nicko my husband!

Nicko: Um... Hello?

Me: Good! Speaking of laziness, I am lazy, that's why I spend my weekends typing stories. Most of the time people flame them on how bad they are. Speaking of flaming, if you so as much say that this story sucks or anythig negative that is not constructive critism, I will go into depression and then you will never find out what happens to Ashley amd Keegan.

Nicko: I think that's enough, lets go home Dawn.
© Copyright 2012 Dawn (dawnshinji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1838923-One-Wish-a-New-Life-chapter-2