*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839355-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1839355
My aspirations and inspirations for 2012
Dear Me,
A new chapter in your life has begun; it's time to take control of this mysterious thing called retirement. You have been ridiculously busy since you actually pulled the plug. It was a joint decision to take the bull by the horns and make retirement the idealogical fun it should be.

So decisions about, Italy; oh yes, and reading more while writing more; what to do with our property here and there; must all be made. So...Italy, that is now a decision of which visa to go under. Reading will be at least one book a month, as I continue to read through the Bible in its entirety too. Finishing up "Covert Affair" by Jennet Conant. Writing will be a little trickier, with many things going on. So, at least one technical report per month; at least one chapter in the adventure story (A Matter of Business) of at least 1,000 words per month; and any other form of "fun" creative writing of at least 500 words per month.

I want these goals to be attainable for you so there they are; very basic and hopefully prompting you to get moving on a new endeavor while enjoying life as a retiree.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Me
© Copyright 2012 Basscapt (bscott182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839355-Dear-Me