*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839783-Childrens-rights-are-violated
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1839783
What president will fight for our children's rights

When are children allowed to use their rights that our government gave them? That's the question I will be looking to get answered in the near future. I have had to ask myself that question many times in this past year.  It is a question I want at least one of the presidential candidates to answer. Every year all I hear from them is what they are going to do to get us out of debt. Okay, blah,blah,blah. It is the crap we hear every election time. What I want to hear is when our government will stop allowing the Department of Children and Family services to illegally kidnap our children and allow them to be adopted out to anyone so their agency can make money. It turned into a money making scheme and the government is aware of it.

I have never seen an election where they talked and debated about the safety of our children. Please correct me if I am wrong,but that is based on what I have seen personally. Did you ever hear them talk about the children that they have institutionalized because they have no homes for them? Have you heard them talk about the emotional and physical abuse they are put through while in the states custody? And when they reach the age of 18 they say they are not responsible anymore and good luck to you!  They send them out into a world having had no love, only fear, no hope, only confused and it can go on. I want a candidate to speak up about this agency. Maybe if they did they would get a hell of a lot more voters. I know that they would get my vote.
 
  Due process, okay does this mean that everyone is protected by this law or is there a age that you have to be for this to take effect? Unless someone can prove otherwise, then I'm guessing that it  protects our children from birth. So it's a  fact that the Department of Children and Family services has broken our law thousands of times.

  The  studies that have been conducted to show how dcf really affects our children will astound you. One study that was done shows just how much danger our children are in when in the custody of DCF.
    CT DCF Safety Stats:

The following statistics represent the number of cases per 100,000 children in the United States and includes DCF in Connecticut.  This information is from The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN) in Washington.


         Physical Abuse          Sexual Abuse          Neglect          Medical Neglect          Fatalities
DCF / CPS          160          112          410          14          6.4
Parents          59          13          241          12          1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per 100,000 children. This disturbs me as it should everyone who just read those statitics. Those are innocent children who's rights were violated by DCF. And it is happening in the United States of America! This is the topic that I want addressed in this election. But why should they, they are making good money from this agency.

All these children are making money at their young age for this agency and have to suffer to provide them with it. The one law that we must educate all parents from day one is :                                    "Every subject has a right to be secure from all unreasonable searches, and seizures, of his person, his houses, his papers, and all his possessions. All warrants, therefore, are contrary to this right, if the cause or foundation for them be not previously supported by oath or affirmation; and if the order in the warrant to a civil officer, to make search in suspected places, or to arrest one or more suspected persons, or to seize their property, be not accompanied with a special designation of the persons or objects of search, arrest, or seizure: and no warrant ought to be issued but in cases, and with the formalities prescribed by the laws." This simply put means that they cannot come into your home and take your children without the proper legal documents stating from a judge that they have custody of your child. If they do not provide you with those papers, then they are committing a crime punishable by law! They cannot even put their hands on your children at that point. The police officers that they are required to bring with them are also breaking the law because they do not ask to see the legal papers that allows them to remove the children. I thought that their job required them to uphold the law not break it.

  I would hope that one of the candidates for president will put on his agenda to stop all the crimes committed against our children whose rights are not recognized by the Department of Children and Family services here in the United States of America. I will make a promise to all our children that I will never stop fighting for their rights and will do my best to hold this government responsible for all the crimes allowed to be committed by this agency. Until this issue is addressed I will never vote for a president. So they can keep debating on our debts and pushing our future leaders rights aside but its falling on my deaf ears.  I will vote when a candidate states I will fix the issues concerning our children because we owe them that much since we are the ones that screwed it up! Whoever you are you have my vote!


                                                                                       
© Copyright 2012 marleytellier (marleytellier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839783-Childrens-rights-are-violated