*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839834-Bus-Stop
Rated: XGC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1839834
Sadness Leads To Two Souls Coming Together
Tears fell down my face, as I sat at the bus stop. No one loved me, even if they thought that they did, they didn’t. How could they, when they didn’t know the real me? The thought made me cry harder, I knew I needed to say it, I needed to tell someone else the truth and have them accept me but I never could.

My name is Chris and my boyfriend kicked me out of our house. He wanted to have sex but I wanted to wait until we were married, or at least until I had more of a commitment from him. Even an engagement ring would have opened my legs but he refused and so did I. We had come to an impasse, he would go out and see other women but that didn’t bother me because he always came home to me.

That is until that fateful night. Darren had gone out, presumably to one of his women, so I decided it was safe to leave the bathroom door unlocked while I took a shower. The warm water cascading over me and felt invigorating, it helped free my mind. I didn’t notice the bathroom door swing open, by the time the shower curtain swung around it was too late. He seen everything and exploded in anger.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Even with his dark skin, red was visible. His eyes were pure black as he took in the scene. “GET OUT! I DON’T WANT NO FREAKS IN MY HOUSE!”
“Please let me explain, we can work through this!” I was desperate to hold onto him. I loved him or so I thought. “Let’s just calm down and talk!”

“I AIN’T TALKING TO NO FREAK, YOU STUPID BITCH!” He raised his hand and for a crazy second I thought he would hit me. Something in him switched and he turned away from me. “Get your shit and get out.”

I gathered as many things as I could and left the house. The bus stop was the only place I could think to go. As I was trying to decide what to do, a good looking guy sat on the bench with me.

“My name is Chris,” A small smile spread across his face. He was heavily made up, including a thick layer of eye liner. He wasn’t thin but not obese either, just the right size for me. “I’m bisexual and my girlfriend caught me cheating on her, with her gay best friend. I guess that was a mistake but now I don’t have anywhere to live.”
Why in the world would a guy tell me his life story right off the bat? Maybe being honest upfront was the way to go “My name is also Chris, if we were together we could be called Chris squared. I also just broke up with my boyfriend, he finally seen me naked, and found that I have a dangling modifier.”

He looked at me closely, and his hand went up my skirt. As soon as he touched my penis, I found myself becoming erect. I leaned forward and kissed him; it started off soft but became more and more passionate. Our tongues wrestled each other, after I finally gave up; he rammed his down my throat.

I found myself near the point of orgasm, his hand pumping my cock like it was an oil drill. I released all of my pent up cum, it kept squirting out of me for what seemed like an eternity. Finally after I was finished, I turned to him. “I’m not usually that easy of a girl. I want a commitment out of a man, not just a fast fuck.”
After having said that, I leaned my head down and began kissing his manhood through his dress pants. He seemed to have a long thick one, unlike Darren whose dick was no larger than a pinky finger. I unzipped his pants and brought it out. His mushroom head begged me to wrap my lips around it, so I did. He began to pump into my mouth seeing how much I could take. When it touched the back of my throat I removed it from my mouth.

“You are so good at that,” He smiled, a very disarming smile. I ran my tongue along the length, and then kissed it on my way back to the tip. I took it in my mouth again, swirling my tongue around the mushroom. He began to leak precum, so I took it to the back of my throat again. “I’m gonna cum if you keep doing that.”
Like a piston, I went up and down on the magnificent cock, each time I was rewarded with more and more precum. After a few more minutes of the same action, he finally rewarded me with his hot, milky cum. It was sweet, with just a hint of salt. For his kindness I swallowed it all, without knowing it he had made me feel beautiful.

“Will you be my girl?” He asked the smile was even broader.

“Even with what’s under my skirt?”

“Because of that.” I rested my head on his shoulder and we watched as the bus rolled on by.
© Copyright 2012 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839834-Bus-Stop