*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839998-My-View
Rated: 18+ · Article · Opinion · #1839998
Its a lesson. And I want some reviews on this article.
The people's perception depends on the approach towards other people and the way of talking. Mostly, the talented people who is expert at his work generally thinks about the new processes for the improvement of workplace but the dominating person mostly thinks about the firm grip on his approach and use of language, maybe he has little grip on his work processes. But he knows the management tools very well.

This is a real time natural example of the above: in a garden there lives a snake, in the hole at the root of a large tree. He is most poisonous and more powerful than his neighbors. One day a little bird comes and makes her house on the big tree. She makes friendship with the snake for her security. She helps the snake to find his food. Sometimes they worked together for several hours. After spending some days the little bird helps the surrounding snake communities. This friendship lasts for more than six months. Then the snake becomes lazy, he wants his food to be put at the mouth of the hole. Then the snake feels unsatisfied with his new friend and demands more and more. But every possible effort of that little bird seems inadequate to the dangerous snake.



The greedy snake makes a plan to get more food with a very little effort. One dark night he attacks the bird's nest just above his own house and eats all the new laid eggs. The little bird somehow manage to save her life at that night. But the fire of revenge changes all her thoughts towards the snake.



Then she changes both of her attitude and approach towards the snake. She changes all her strategies. She shifts her nest to a different tree high atop. And makes a good plan to learn a lesson to the snake.



She knows that the only powerful attacking tool is her beak. And the most advantageous thing is her very fast to and fro movement. To make some practice she decides to attack her weakest enemy, the weakest among the snake group. After making a clear strategy she attacks the snake. Before her strong sharp beak and continuous attacks on head, the snake defeated easily.



The revenge makes the bird more aggressive and undefeatable towards her enemy. A terror of bird frightens all the snakes. Some of them don't dare to come out from the whole. Their life becomes very difficult. In a summer night the all gather and asked their king to do something for their relief.



The most dangerous and horrible snake becomes fearful because some of best warriors have already been defeated.



Finally they decide to hunt at night instead of day.



In conclusion we can remove every fear from our life by continuous attacking the enemies or fears with our best practices and techniques. The winning always gives the new dimension to our life.

© Copyright 2012 Magnanimous (nmondal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1839998-My-View