*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840262-Coral
by bruce
Rated: · Chapter · Drama · #1840262
What so you so when your only choice is your worst choice.
.Every feathery cloud turned into a reflection and the sky its watery mausolom,swalloing every inch of me. The sun, no longer a burning rememberance, turned into a palaltable projection of my hunger. No longer wil I be patient. I shall consume all injusctices and send my women back to venus where they may reproduce,without conflict, from the bud lilies.And my children, my children shall run admist the opulence of the seecond sea. I know i belong here, high above any parralizing expectaions of gravity. My heart beat warms the sea floor and brings richness to fools.My only mission is to ensure my own existence. And devour any that threaten peace in the cosmos. The shiny flickering tail of my daughter can be seen from where I rest. I know that her spirit must be crushed, for it is one of heights. From her mouth does she spew the honey of growth. But that cannot be tolerated. She cannot influence the rest.... So this dagger with the lily engrave and deep grooves of our precious fish and green corals, I have prepared for her. I shall drive the point of ot through her heart... I shall in fact insure my own survial for it is neccassary for the growth of us all.

Few will actually understand this Trancensance, this will, fueled only by order. She leaves me no choice, for she corrupts the people through vain talk of a people who are at war with themselves. What foolishness. Who would ever war with there own people. We are supreme and embrace each other. This foreign enemy have i not a clue what she speak of. But the fire she lights must be crushed.



© Copyright 2012 bruce (brucecureton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840262-Coral