*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840274-The-Love-Definition
by erin
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1840274
Love defines everything right?
"Love"
The most difficult word to define and the most difficult thing to experience, but behind all that, it is amazing to feel love.You'll feel the power and the magic which you thought would never exist. It could give you a nightmare of a lifetime or a beauty of forever.



         Alice, a simple girl that had her heart broken by a guy who loved another girl. After her bad experience, she decided to just stick to friends and just have fun and enjoy things as it goes.She doesn't  entertain much of a suitor. She think that all relationship will just end up the same; GIVING ONE A BROKEN HEART.
         As she enters college, things started to change, she meet new friends,expose to a new environment and had new experiences. Everything was going well until Jake came into picture.they started to know each other, get along and eventually fall in love with each other, or so we know it...
         At first, Alice thought that Jake as being teased as a playboy was just a joke or just for fun. But as time goes by she started to notice and prove to herself that the things she thought was just a joke was TRUE
         But because of her love for Jake, she accepted and hoped for him to change to prove to other people that he could change for her. She ignored those things that makes her feel stupid and worthless for Jake. She keeps on fighting for her love for Jake, without him knowing.
         Then one day when all hopes were gone for Alice,suddenly Jake became the man that Alice wanted to see. He makes sure to give Alice everything that would make her happy. she felt that Jake was all hers, that no one could ever take him away from her. She felt all the love of Jake for her, She never felt so happy cause it's the first time that she ever felt that there is someone there for her and makes her special everyday and everytime. That no owns him but her.
         And when all was going well, Alice found out that Jake has another girl that he also love. And the worst part was, they were together before Alice and Jake. It broke her heart,pound it and tore it to pieces. It almost kill her. She hated Jake like she never hated anybody else. She said hurtful things to him and ignored him. Jake told her that he also love Alice even though there's another girl. But whatever he say, theres nothing that could take away the pain of Alice.
                    Behind all pains and hatred, Alice couldn't deny that she still love Jake so much that she couldn't even let go.
© Copyright 2012 erin (rein04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840274-The-Love-Definition