*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840412-Radar-and-Lady-meet-Tiger-Paws
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1840412
story of three animals, two black labs and a cat who meet for the first time.
Two black labs Radar and Lady are just six weeks old when they go to their new home. It was such a traumatic trip..on the plane for two hours, leaving momma and dad for the first time and away from their litter mates. But Radar and Lady cuddle up together for warmth and comfort in their traveling case.

Suddenly, the plane stops, someone is picking up their traveling case! Radar and Lady raise their heads and try to look around..who's there? they think to themselves. They hear voices, "oooh aren't they cute?!" and they're case is picked up and they are taken outside. It gets cold, they notice, and curl up closer together.

Then it gets warmer, the lights are lower, their traveling case is placed on something hard, and the door is opened. Slowly, they emerge. Radar is first...checking things out, to make sure its safe for sis. Radar notices that the place is different, he sniffs the air..'hmmm' he thinks to himself, 'it smells good.! He puts his head in the traveling case. "Come out sis, it's okay. Actually it smells really good!" "Are you sure?" Lady asks. "Of course I'm sure, ain't I the oldest?" "That doesn't mean you know everything" Lady replies. "But okay I'll come out." Slowly Lady emerges from the traveling case and into the lap of her new owner. Who immediately grabs her, holds her and gives her kisses. "I'm so glad you're here!" Her new owner states enthusiastically. "We've waited a long time for you to come home! Look we have cookies for you!" "Cookies?" Ladies head immediately comes up and looks at her new owner in the eyes. "Cookies? I just love cookies! Radar did you hear that. They have COOKIES!!!" "Of course I heard do you think I'm deaf?" Radar replies indignantly!

Suddenly out from under the couch comes an orange furry thing. "Whats that?" Lady asks Radar. "I'm not sure" he replies. "Oh look it's Tiger Paws! Hello Tiger Paws!" exclaims the man holding the furry thing. "Radar, Lady, meet Tiger Paws! He's your new best friend!" with that Radar and Lady slowly come toward the man and sniff at the thing in his lap. "Oh no you don't!" Tiger Paws states emphatically "You will not sniff me!" "What are you?" asks Radar. "I'm a domestic cat and I've been here first! I'm also bigger than you so don't try nothin" states Tiger.  "Try what?" asks Lady "anything" says Tiger. "Oh look aren't they cute together?" exclaims the lady human. "yes they do" says her mate. "Hmph, cute are we, well we'll see about that!" with that Tiger leaps out of the man's arms and onto the chair. Radar and Lady immediately follow and try to grab Tiger to play with them. "I don't want to play!" Tiger states, "awww come on...it'll be fun!" Lady and Radar state together. With that the three of them run around the living room chasing each other. Lady and Radar finally catch Tiger, Lady has his head and Radar his back legs. "I wonder if we can pull him apart?" asks Lady. Tiger hearing her remark growls and tries to get away only Lady and Radar hold on even tighter. "Okay you three thats enough" states the man and with that he picks up Tiger and puts Tiger in the other room. "Tiger it looks as if you're going to be the next chew toy for Lady and Radar. Right now you're bigger than both of them, but very soon it will be the other way around!" Tiger looks at the man and says to himself "We'll see about that!" and lays on the bed, curls up and goes to sleep.

© Copyright 2012 Michelina (bellissima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840412-Radar-and-Lady-meet-Tiger-Paws