*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840921-Respect-or-nothingPT1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1840921
Samantha depressed over a breakup writes a poem. She gets more then she bargained for.
What your leaving me! For another woman.What makes her love better then mine?Samantha questions.She respects my art.The passion I have for writing is great.If you  dont respect my writing you dont respect me said David.With that David leaves.I Slump in a chair. Me and David  have been together for six years.We met in highschool.I must admit I was not a huge fan of his writing.It seemed he would rather write then be with me.But I never thought I was disrespectful.And now he is gone.He went off with my enemy too.Rebecca White is the snootiest girl I know. She probably lied and said she enjoyed writing.Maybe if I write a poem or something he will want me back.Thats it I thought.I'll write a poem how hard can it be? With that I grab a pen and a page and start to think.............
© Copyright 2012 kalimae (kalimount at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840921-Respect-or-nothingPT1