*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841062-HobgoblinRabble
Rated: · Other · Environment · #1841062
jazzy acid style writing
Floating thoughts encircle me. Wicked wisps of erotic savagery rips its jagged tentacles in between layers of my mind-tissue .juxtaposed on jasmine-clouds of fantasy. Legged elegance incites harmless kinetic movement of Factoids , fantod’s, and flannel . Whisper darkly into my aged ear the thoughts that have accented your mine from your mind. Disconnect. Discorporate. Ejaculate lightning bolts of witticism! Flesh purified to insanely microscopic visages of sub-ethereal quadrants, programmed to follow the tempest of work in the castle. Primeval foraging inside a distilled luminosity. Electrodes fire flanks , forgoing fluent flambĂ© for forever’s finality. End discussion: Raise placation, deluge abstraction, regurgitate dot-matrix, alter vision force-flow, deputize a drunken man on stilts for the good of the community . This will be the world’s first 9 ft. staggering cop. A dark trench coat engulfs him along with his voluminous grizzly-beard. He is greasy and sloppy. He leaves the musicians ( me) , at the bar trays of sandwiches for free. He boasts & brags and is a bit unintelligible, but he is the best man for the job in my opinion. YES! There I was, downtown Rochester NY driving to the bar on a wed night. A heavy rain gushed from above all evening. The streets were a viscous medley of lights that bounced Staccato . The road was black and oozing- The yellow snake pulled me with its slot car magnet to the bar- which was located in a small alley , that was in- between main street and tall city buildings. A strange 45 degree road ran off main street and kitty corner to the interior was a station shaped like a parallelogram that contained the bar. It was a old victorian style manor, along in this oddle shaped alley with the shadows from the main road casting a dubious screen over the bar which was below A high smooth glass corporate building. The rain coasted down down down, trickling tears falling forward down. I parked. I brought my guitar with me into the bar, and had to walk an L inside to find the other musicians. The haunted man and his GF were there. Who did I drive with? Inside:” beers, watch band-Slow down, calm relax. Name on list please. Taste of beers and cigarette’s- eye-shift-with-the-cute-girl-down-the-looking-next-a hot blonde- walking- to hot – past – then I recede- blank- beer taste- warmer in here now- rabble rabble rabble-.talk to – man- in wicker chair- he’s – leader man- here you know- notice his vintage- yes- rabble ra bble- gulp gulp- hey buddy – look at that ass- rabble- 2 please- look at those tits when she bends over the pool table- hey-getting warmer- gulp gulp- so ya’s come here often - hey man let’s play “ hey Joe” and a jam in A!? gulp plink gurgle piss smoke breathe blink talk drive react comp sing play dance mate fuck jam cocaine wild heinous you dirty bastards” So yea anyway that’s the night when I met the crazy drunken guy on stills and such. I wonder if he’s still alive?

So you c, I have shown the outer moat of my castle. It is a sturdy and dependable moat, but it can’t protect me from everything 4 ever……..
© Copyright 2012 Trevor S. James (tjammusicman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841062-HobgoblinRabble