*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841186-Character-Building
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1841186
The 2 main characters
Cheyenne Silver Whistler born July 4, 1978 born and raised at the Whistler Horse Ranch just outside of Dustin Texas; born to Georgia Mae and Silver Fox Whistler he was the youngest of 3. Thomas Dakota born 2 years before was a member of the Dustin Fire Department married to Cindy Andrews and father to Ashlynn Marie age 2; Jorga Ann was the oldest and the home maker-married to Jackson Meadows and attorney in Austin a long drive everyday leaving his wife and 3 children; 8 year old twins Marshall Denton and Madison Ann.
At the age of 18 Cheyenne left Dustin for the great wide open, to serve his country proudly in the USAF. May 31, 1986 was the beginning of a new life and the ending of the life he always dreamed of with the one he always dreamed he would marry his best friend. 16 years he spent in the Air Force as a Special Forces Officer, the last place of deployment was Korea where he was wounded in the line of duty his leg and knee damaged to the point of no return he was forced to retire early. The day was coming soon where he would be wrapped in the fold of the family once again. Cheyenne was a handsome man 6'3 195 lbs solid muscle because of the workouts in the military sported black hair that he always kept in a crew cut and eyes a shocking green the dragged people in to want to know more. The women loved him, the men hated him it was a merry go round of women trying but he never gave his heart but to one woman the woman he would die loving.



Janna Noels was a hometown country beauty; long blond hair, striking blue eye's 5'9" her build not to skinny but not heavy men would say it was just right curves in all the right place. She was a beautiful cowgirl-hardworking and loyal a heart of gold. She spent her early years helping her daddy on the 2nd largest horse ranch of Dustin. Born to Lorna Lee and Michael Leon Noels on March 5 1978 she was an only child but unlike most she wasn't spoiled she worked for what she got, went to school every day and could and would be friends with anyone. She loved living in Dustin Texas small town life for a small town girl to her there was nothing better she didn't feel the urge to have to travel around the world like many people her age liked to do.
Growing up she was always shy but she had one best friend that helped bring her out of it, he was their neighbor, her protector and love of her life; she would give her life to have him back having buried heart her on May 31st 1996 when he walked out her life letting her go so easily so that she could have the life she dreamed of one he wasn't capable of giving her at that moment. She dated periodically but mostly immersed herself in work at Mercy General as an RN it was a place that keep her mind and her heart busy so there was no time to miss him one day she promised he would know if he made it home exactly how that had hurt.
© Copyright 2012 ViviLowe (vivilowe72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841186-Character-Building