*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841238-Rising-Stars-Founders-Award-2011
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1841238
Rising Stars Founders Award 2011
{image:1840264}


Created by the exceptionally talented Riot


This is what Gabriella wrote about the award itself and then about why I won it:

In marking RISING STARS' FIFTH ANNIVERSARY, we've considered how best to celebrate this wonderful occasion. Our first thought was to find a way to thank our talented writers, valued staff, sponsors, teachers, and exceptional supporters for the many and varied programs, events, writing challenges, and contributions that have shaped Rising Stars over the years.

It is with this in mind that we've selected very special friends & colleagues like you who have played pivotal roles in Rising Stars' growth to recognize at the close of 2011. You are a stand-out writer, Pat, and a gutsy, adventurous woman who jumps in with both feet to do your very best in everything you undertake. You're a fine instructor and you've become one of W.Com's most impressive reviewers, along with the wonderful, challenging responsibilities you assume via Showering Acts of Joy. You are an extraordinary example to all of us who know you, dear Pat. We are thrilled that you're a member of our Rising Stars family, able to wear the hat of a Sponsor as comfortably as that of a Rising Star. We're delighted to present you with Rising Stars' Founders Award, 2011 to celebrate a full year of great work and glorious interaction within the W.Com community. Very special Individuals like you give our program its good name, dear Pat. Bravo !!


I'm speechless. I just sit and stare at this beautiful prize and read the words over and over again, wondering who this person is that Gabriella describes. Thank you, Gabriella. You and Rising Stars have much to do with the person I am today.
© Copyright 2012 Pat ~ Rejoice always! (mimi1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841238-Rising-Stars-Founders-Award-2011