*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841247-The-Deity
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1841247
A fantasy story, which fully explore our imagination to be played.
Chapter 1 - Remarkable Day

"Hey! Wake Up!!!" A slim - not too old lady try to sound as loud as possible to wake someone who seems to be sleeping. Well, cannot blame her though. She has tried at least 5 times to wake up anyone who now laying on a quite - big - yet comfort bed in front of her. The man who is sleeping there doesn't seem to show any respond or movement. Wait... is he dead?

Now now... How could we know that "HE" is a man?

If you look him closer, his hair is short, black brown color style, quite untidy if you want to say. Maybe because these hairs of him have stayed too long pressed against the bed overnight.

"Hrmmmm.... Just do what you want!..." The lady seems to give up wake him. For God's sake, we know that waking someone and shout at him 5 times can quite give us a "want to punch someone right on his nose" feeling. Although, you cannot really blame it if that person sleep as good as a dead person.

Hm? But it looks like the person is not dead. He indicates some clumsy movement to the edge
© Copyright 2012 fantasier (fantasier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841247-The-Deity