*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841479-wwe-news-this-week
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1841479
a few bits and pieces on all the latest rumours and news from the world of wwe.
so epico and primo are new tag team champions and they won them at live event? just goes to show you how much the wwe thinks of their tag division i mean you wouldnt see the wwe title changing hands on an untelevised event would you?
brotus clay could have been a monster heel if pushed right but instead wwe has him dncing all around the ring in a gimmick that will never get him to main event status anywhere in the world even tna.
chris jericho returned a few weeks ago and has yet to say a word he even walked out during a match this past week on raw.
expect him to win the royal rumble next sunday and then turn heel on cm punk leading to what should be a classic between the two at wrestlemania.
with the fous horsemen anounced as hall of fame inductees this year wwe has confirmed they will allow tna contracted ric flair to join his pals at the ceremony.
why i dont know he is laready in the hof and now he's gonna have two rings? but still a nice touch on the part of vince for a true legend.
rumours are circalating that hbk will return to the ring at this years wrestlemania and as much as i would like to see that i dont think he will do it. he has too much respect for the business and for undsertaker to come out of retirement and i think thats wise because you cant go on forever let the memories live.
seems like drew mcintyre will be getting a call from the raw gm if you know what i mean and it couldnt come fast enough if you ask me just add daniel bryan while you're at it.
neither have any charisma so it doesnt matter how good you are in the ring.
well thats it from me this week to watch raw and smackdown this week they are on thursday and friday on sky sports around 10pm.
© Copyright 2012 jk2write (jk2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1841479-wwe-news-this-week