*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842740-The-A-Z-of-stuff
by dlk7
Rated: · Other · Other · #1842740
Its basically things I heard from TV with some facts thrown in as well..
A "Are you paying too much from your car insurance?"
B "Because your worth it."
C "Calm down , calm down."
D Dinosaurs, animals that lived on million years ago. Its also a term for someone or something that is outdated. For example The BNP are bunch of racist dinosaures.
E "Exterminate, exterminate, it is The Doctor, EXTERMINATE!"
F "Flaming heck Benny."
G "Get your trousers on, your nicked."
H "Hello, good evening and welcome."
I "I don't believe it."
J Judo, a martial arts sport from Japan which is part of the Summer Olympic Games.
K Kiss, a touch or a caress with the lips.
L "Lets have a look at what you could of won."
M "My name is Bond, James Bond."
N "Nice to see you, to see you (nice).
O "Only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate, it misses your mouth and makes a mess on the floor."
P " Can I have a P please Bob?"
R "Ready, Steady, Cook."
T "That's all folks."
U "You can stay under my umbrella, Ella, Ella, eh, eh."
V Vauxhall's, VW's and Volvo's are just some of the cars that get discussed on Top Gear.
W "Were the Sweeney son and we have not had any dinner yet."
X And now Sir Patrick Moore on the xylophone.
Y "You were only superposed to blow the bloody doors off."
Z Zoo, a place were animals are kept in cages and it is also a name of a lads magazine whose rivals are called Nuts.
© Copyright 2012 dlk7 (david967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842740-The-A-Z-of-stuff