*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843688-Another-Random
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1843688
Another story that came from hanging with family.
“Spit on your pants!” Instead she looked up to find that he didn’t do as he was told. He bent over to inspect the weird liquid.

“Are you going to lick the floor?” He was crouched over so far it looked like he was getting ready to eat it. He shock his head and tried to get up. He was stuck. He motioned for assistance.

“Your ear is stuck on the cord again, my friend.” She untangled her defenseless friend and moved over to the bed and sat down. Beside her lay a bag of Doritos. Her friend eyed the bag like it was the last of its kind.

“I’m sorry, do you want some?” He nodded and she leaned forward to hand the bag over. He frowned when he saw she dropped it and the chips went everywhere.

“Falls down on me.” She spoke to him, even though she knew he couldn’t hear her. She didn’t like the silence so she flicked on the stereo and heard that song she hates. “Bathe with you in the sea-men.” She switched the station and didn’t mind this song, so she left it.

“Are you going to the Purple Carnival?” He nodded. He then raised his chin, took a big breath and “Buuuuuuurlap!” What a belch she thought, and gave him a thumbs up.

“Can you fill this up for me?” She handed him the mostly empty glass of soda. Just then her brother came in “Look out for that Water Tower!”

He always came to bug them.

“I have acid.” He proclaimed.

“Indigestion?” She asked. He brother shook his head and held up a plastic bag.

“It works for me.” She always had a good time when playing with acid.

“Ooohhh yeeeaaah!” Her friend came back with a full glass of soda and put it on the table. She gave him a sincere smile. Her brother went face to face with her friend and said “Doesn’t matter when it’s fecal.” Her friend gave her a weird look and shook his head. He tried to turn away and her brother got in his face again. “The kitchen sex scene is kind of weird though.”

She recalled the movie he was talking about. It was very confusing.

“Who made who?” She asked.

“Horton!” He proclaimed. Ah, she thought. It all made sense.

“Tim?” Her brother always called his name when Tim was turned away, even though he knew better. He banged on the floor to get Tim’s attention.

Her brother walked over to the computer to where Tim was. He pointed at the screen and said “No, the deaf one.”

“What are you doing?” She asked. Wondering if her brother was being mean or not. “A little AC/DC actually, just to get info.” She remembered the conversation where her brother insisted the drummer was deaf. She walked over to where the boys were huddled in front of the monitor. She arrived in time to see a topless groupie and smacked Tim on the arm.

“I just look at the pictures!!” He shouted. He pronounced things very well, but never knew how loud he was talking.

“I can’t find any women who rock.” Her brother said. He had control of the computers mouse and was trying to find the extreme groupies. He let go of the mouse, and stood up.

“Every body’s got to eat crunchies.” He proclaimed while holding out the bag again. Their attention was directed to the bag. Tim’s stayed focused on the screen.

“Oh boy, that’s a high bed. Can’t wait to get in it.” She looked over that the computer screen to see a picture of a giant bed with a beautiful half naked women on it. She smacked Tim’s arm again.

“Chuuuuussssh.” Her brother always made some sort of weird noise when preparing to get high. She held the open bag to her.

“I gotta go pee first.” She began to walk to the door way to the bathroom that lay off to the left of her room.

“I cant wait to bring my wii over to play in your big bed” She shook her head known that Tim was still looking at the picture of the women.



© Copyright 2012 Jaden Cane (jaden_cane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843688-Another-Random