*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843818-An-historic-day-in-football
by dlk7
Rated: · Documentary · Fanfiction · #1843818
This is what I would do if I was the FIFA chairman.
Why do footballers dive? When they go down, why do look as if they have been hit by a 14 foot truck? Why change the ruling of the off-side rule? I mean Albert Einstein would not understand the new ruling. Its time for technology to be used. It's time the off-side ruling went back to the old rule. There is no need to book a player for scoring a goal instead lets cut out the diving and shirt pulling. The FA clearly knows fa about football and so they need people who do know about football in there. Investors who come in from abroad or here that put millions into there Premiership Club, should as a token give some money to lower league clubs, which would help them survive. As your new FIFA President, I will promise that technology will be used in all matches. Ex ref's, players and managers to be put on the FA, UEFA and FIFA board to make the game better. The ex players that did not want to become managers but wanted something to do with the game should be asked if they want to be on one of the boards, I just talked about. The off-side ruling to be put back to the old ruling from now on. The January transfer window will be extended for two months for a trial run, if successful it will be a two month transfer window from a future date which will be disscussed at the time. We will talk to managers about this and plans to make it longer. I am concered about how many empty seats there are in some stadiums. So we will talk to all the chairmen about this and see if they will take in some school children into the ground for a quarter of the price and see if they will be willing to bring the price down for all the other supporters. Shirt pulling and diving to be stamped out, to implente this we will talk to ex referees to find a solution to these promblems and also to put some consitenticy into the game. There have been some historic matches like England winning the World Cup, well today ladies and gentlemen this has been a historic day in football.
© Copyright 2012 dlk7 (david967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843818-An-historic-day-in-football