*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844300-My-One-and-Only
by Kaela
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1844300
You never know when that special person will come along....
         You never know when that special person will come along and just sweep you off your feet. I am still semi-young, but I do know that I have found the man of my life. They are the ones who are there for you, will listen to you, and do anything for you. He has always been there for me to talk to when I'm feeling down or lonely. Always listening to how my day was and how I feel about things.

         One thing I can't get off my mind is what he said to me, he said "My love for you is hard to describe...it's more than love itself..all I can say is that you are my world and you mean everything to me..." I keep thinking about that everyday and every night.

         You never know when that special person will come around, but you do know when they are with you because your relationship will be more special then anything. I hope you all find that special person someday because life will be a gift you never would want to return.
© Copyright 2012 Kaela (baby_k_89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844300-My-One-and-Only