*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844877-Camping-frenzy
Rated: · Other · Other · #1844877
Story about camping trouble
Camping frenzy
There we were, in middle of the forest stuck and lost. It all started when me (Sara) and my four friends Jenny. Memo, Berry and Fira decided to go on camping trip to build on our outdoor and nature skills. We stocked up on marshmallows, clothes, tents and all the things needed to go on a camping trip including determination, courage and GPS and alot of other gadgets.
When we got to the campsite, we decided to camp a bit farther away from the other campers. We slept in one tent after a night of playing and eating complete with a round of scary stories. The next morning we woke up to the sound of a horn and had to calm Memo down because she started screaming the moment the water in the bathroom touched her skin. Apparently it was cold.We decided that we should probably take a guide with us for the tour of the forest. Our guide was Leo who was at the camp for about 2 years. We set off at the crack of dawn with everything we needed for us to get through the night.
But of course we did not expect to get lost in the middle of nowhere. The problem was that we were lagging behind and weren't listening to Leo and the tips he was giving us. When night fell we were sitting down around a fire and telling scary stories and eating marshmallows until we were stuffed (literally). Suddenly in the middle of the night I heard a kind of scratching, shuffling kind of sound- at first I thought it was Leo telling me to get up but when I opened my flap to find Fira sleep walking towards the deep part of the forest that Leo told us not to go to. I woke up the other guys and told them about Fira and told them to pack everything up and follow me. I ran after Fira into the forest and managed to wake her up before she fell into a hole. Finally after hours of scouring the forest we managed to find the rest of the group. When we asked Leo where we were he said" That's the problem you see is that I don't know where we are." Jenny started screaming so loudly that we had to slap Jenny really hard to shut her up. I turned to Leo and said" Your in charge what should we do next" Leo said that we should make a shelter ration our foodbecause he didn't know how long we were going to be lost in this forest. We decided to set our shelter under a huge tree and had to stay up all night.In the morning we were sleepy and drowsy and couldn't eat anything. We had to suffer for days and couldn't find our way back. But one day we decided we should climb a tree and see how far the camp was. Then we got the surprise of our our lives THE CAMP WAS ONLY 900 METRES AWAY!!!!!! When we got down we ran as fast as we could to the camp and were welcomed by everyone and then we all decided that we would never go camping EVER AGAIN.
© Copyright 2012 Cle0an9gel18 (cle0an9gel18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844877-Camping-frenzy