*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845072-Lovers-Destruction-2
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #1845072
a man destroyed by the hands of love.
The World Crumbles Beneath Our Feet. Sky Filled With Orange Flashes And Black Clouds. Eyes Filled With Fire In The Reflection Of The Building Tears. Buildings Topple And Fall Into The Shadows Of The Screaming Blackness Below Where The Ground Once Was. People Around Panicking, Screaming, Crying. Still We Stand. Not A Word Nor Blink. Staring Into The Eyes Of Destruction. Lovers Tension. The Way She Used To Look At Me, Inviting, Innocent. They Way I Look At Her Now, Disgusted, Deceived. The Outside A Beautiful Vessel For The Demonic Soul That Has Entrapped Itself Into What Had Been The One Who I'd Given My Heart To. Her Love, My Drug. Her Lips, My Cigarette. Fooled By Desire. A Tear Falls Into Her Hands. Slowly Disintegrating As It Runs Down Her Thumb. Her Hand Starts To Become Translucent. Every Tear That Falls Onto Her Takes More And More Of Her Visibility. Drowning In Her Sorrow. She Looks Back Up At Me. "I Love You." She Quivers To Me. Another Building Falls Into Darkness And Cars Fly Like Matchboxes. Silence… My Eyes Well. Tears Roll Down My Face And Fall To The Cracked Concrete Beneath Me, Exploding In Ash And Debris. She Falls To Her Knees, Fading Into The Contaminated Air. "I Need You." I Think To Myself. But Only Gasps Of Air Exit. The More She Fades The Colder It Becomes. She Reaches Her Barely Visible Hand Out And Whispers. "Please.." I Reach Out And Touch Her Gentle Hand And As Soon As I Feel The Warmth Of Her, She Fades Into Her Destruction..
© Copyright 2012 ErosAndAlega (erosandalega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845072-Lovers-Destruction-2