*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845172-The-path
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1845172
When we drift of our destined path things change,But for better or worse?
A noise shoots through the air,it makes my ears burn. It hurts it sears but i ignore it cause im running, running despite my breath is now coming in small gasps.Running although my heart seems to almost be pounding out of my chest.No destination ,this path is endless and i keep running.The noise shoots through the air again,i scream my voice hoarse with pain.I see a light ,but its is not on the path i am following.I wander off my path leaving the destination i once had,that light is my new destination.I no longer hear sharp sounds,my ears feel like they are bleeding.I dont care, i am convinced this is the new path i should follow.The light even seems to hold warmth and the soft tweeting of birds.Or is that just my twisted mind playing games with me?I run ,i can feel my feet bleeding with every step i take.How long have i been running?That i do not remember, i have no sence of time left .There is just me and that light at the end of my path.That light is my one and only goal left, i have nothing else left.When the light seems to be in armlengths reach, i fall.My face hits the ground with a hard smack.I no longer have enough lifeforce left to get up and run the last few steps,i reach my hand out to the light and almost feel its warmth.My hand drops to the ground.I pass out , the last of my life energy leaves my body.My heart stops thumping loudly in my chest and my breathing dies.I am no longer running,i am now falling.My new destination an eternal dark hole.
© Copyright 2012 Blueberry (bananamuffin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845172-The-path