*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845344-Lacrimas-Argenti-Silver-Tears
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Diddiy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Dark · #1845344
What would you do, when you lose everything dear to you? My opinion,supernatural style.
Lacrimas Argenti (Silver Tears)




How did he get here?
Sitting in a deserted cinema.
Being surrounded by everything he had fled from every minute of his miserable life
Was God punishing him for something he didn't know of?
He closed his eyes
Tears of anger escaping from his perfectly emotionless face
They didn't have to make it clear that there was no escaping this time.
Was it because of his tears which they could smell that they didn't say anything , because they certainly couldn't hear him crying.
Was it because of today, yes it was
today it was the 24th of September .
A cold,gloomy and rainy day, just like he felt
Yes today it was clear that the fall had made it's entrance in England.
Today was also his birthday, no not just his birthday.
It was their birthday.
His and his twin brother's supposed to be 26st birthday.
Today was supposed to be a happy day, but today it was even more painful than when their parents had died.
His little brother had died just 2 days ago. 2 days before their birthday. The three powerful supernatural creatures watched him silently from their respected places as his eyes started to water.
Only because of a demon rave that had killed every demon hunter in the area where they were.
'No he couldn't no he just wouldn't think about that right now.'
He took a deep breath and opened his mouth but before he could form any words he closed it again.
He sank in the cinema seat and stared above him. Trying to stare a hole in the ceiling.
'How had he come here again?' how could a stupid question like this be so painful and filled with sorrow filled memories. His expensive silver-gold nikes kicked against the seat before him. As his thoughts once again drifted from his inner rambling his mind drifting to the memory of the last time he spoke his little brother.

''Carlisle....hallo, anybody in that body' his little brother had joked before following his line of sight, also coming to stare at 2 dark blonde girls who were chatting animatedly near the window in the coffeehouse they were in.' What is it Dorian?' he had asked slightly annoyed and uninterested turning his head at his mirror imaged twin.'Do you like my new hairstyle Lisle?' his younger twin asked nervously. His eyes immediately inspected his little brother's hair. It had been cut a few inches and the once familiar platinum blonde, had been replaced with chocolate brown locks. He 'hmm'ed' in acceptance, seeing his baby brother's face lit up with happy relieved.''


He blinked away the coming tears.
How could he have been so stupid
But than again how could he have known?
That his little baby brother would barely live for another 24 hours.
He sighed, his only reason for living another day , just......gone.
His little innocent, beautiful, charming ,always optimistic baby brother.
Had been slayed as an animal by the actual beasts.
He should have been there in his place .
His eyes should have lost that disgusting dark light, not his baby brothers innocent pure light.
This time a pained whimper escaped his mouth 'Dorian'
A chuckle followed his whimper.
A breath ghosted over his neck and seemed to crawl up to his right ear.'I heard what they did to him. Don't you want to avenge Dorian....Carlisle?''Don't you dare saying his name so casual you..you bloodsucking monster.' Carlsle sneered at the dark haired vampire behind him.
The vampire once again chuckled in mere irritation. As the other two figures silently laughed. He sent a glare to his right. His eyes searched in the dark before they locked into a pair of multicolored eyes. The dark magician too whom those eyes belonged looked at him with mirth as if he was looking at a hilarious movie. His glare intensified for mere seconds as his head turned. Turning towards the last figure at his left his anger seemed to spike. This creature, this monster,this beast of beasts. The devil in human form was looking at him with suspicion. He sneered at the man. The leader of those disgusting beasts that killed his only light. He took a deep breath to contain himself from lurching towards the man. His body automatically shifted from his position. Accidentally his hand slid across the hilt. An idea seeped into his mind. Subconsciously his eyes observed the three men,before he made the decision. A quick flash of silver was noticed by the three observers. Just before the sound of ripping flesh en fresh blood was noticeable. A grin was now on the face of the dying Carlisle.'I'm free to do what I want now' was his last thought, as he sank into blinding darkness.
His little brother's favorite dagger slipping out his numb hands with a soft 'tud'. And his lips stuck on his brother's name 'Dorian.'
© Copyright 2012 Diddiy (skyelfdiddiy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845344-Lacrimas-Argenti-Silver-Tears