*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845439-Fucked-Over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rory
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Adult · #1845439
Will I always be?
Do you know what it's like being fucked over? Especially over and over again? You get that feeling of happiness, because you can trust someone, then one day, it all comes crashing down. It's like being at the hight of a roller coaster ride, about to drop down the hill. When I was on that with Angie, we flew down the hill, smooth ride. I love her so much. April? Mom? All the others? We were sitting at the top of that hill, in the two person car, totaly opening up to each other, and then the car flipped. It flipped and flipped. The person in the car got up and looked down at me, battered and broken. So you're wondering, did they help me? Did they call someone? No one was around, just that person. And they just stood there, looking down at me with a disgusted look on their face, started laughing, turned and walked away, leaving me there. Angie's here though. Angie's here to pick me up and mend me, every time, and I'm so grateful for that.

© Copyright 2012 rory (rory0608 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845439-Fucked-Over