*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845813-Anas-life
by ok
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1845813
Ana's life turns better or is it badder? read about her if you want to know
I'm Ana Nguyen. In the year 2011 luckiness started to happen to me. It all started when i moved away from Finley Elementary School to Agnes L. Smith Elementary School. When I moved to Agnes L Smith Elementary School, I thought that i wouldn't be smart like i was at Finley. I tried my best at learning and also trying to fit in. At the end of the school year i had to take the CST. I was worried when i was working on my CST but I tried my best. August came and my CST score was delivered i got 600 for my language art and also 600 for my mathematics.I headed to Middle School but they told me to go to high school because of my CST score. i was overjoyed. High School at Huntington Beach turns out to be difficult but i always scored 100% on my tests. High school pass and college came. I decided to go to Harvard so i wrote a letter asking if i could enter. After a few days later i received a letter from Harvard that they accepted me. At Harvard i tried my best to study. 4 Years later I graduate with lots of awards. I decide to be a pharmacist. When I was looking for a rented shop so i could rent it i meant the guy for my life. I open my shop with my new boyfriend who also studied at Harvard University. 2 years later my boyfriend and I started to marry. 5 months later my husband and i was rich. Everything was fine until my husband died. I was sad and then finally i was dead too. I was happy when i saw him in heaven with me. Ever since Fifth grade i feel that magic was with me at school and at in my life.
The End
p.s this story isn't real
© Copyright 2012 ok (funnygirl6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845813-Anas-life