*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845882-How-Wizards-exchange-greetings
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1845882
Two wizards meet and exchange greetings, some what deadly greetings. Wizard style...
Wizard Duel

A hooded man dressed in flowing red robes, glances up and down the dirt track, he spots his opponent. A cloaked figure, clothed in black, their eyes meet. The red man murmurs, his foe raises his hand to his head in pain. The cloaked figure, regains his stance, he holds up his hands, a crack and fire blazes out from his palms, red quickly withdraws a rune from his sleeve, holding it towards the billowing flame. The fire absorbs into the rune, reds feet slide, the rune starts to glow, his hands shake, the rune splinters. Red slides backwards holding his ground, he swiftly points at the black figure, nothing happens. The figure chuckles, boom lightning cracks from the sky colliding with the figures head, he shakes violently, the lightning recedes. The black figure collapses, smoke rising from his cloak. Red sniggers, walking towards the smoking body, he reaches the figure. He taps him on the shoulder, no movement, he lightly kicks him, again no movement. He crouches down and rolls over the body, he gasps the hood is empty, Kerthwack, lightning smashes into red flinging him backwards, he tries to get up, the lightning still flowing into his body, he collapses. A cloaked figure, clothed in black, leans over the body holding his palm an inch above the head, flames channel from his palm, leaving no chance of life. Red was no more.

Thank you for reading this, please leave reviews, any reviews. Just had a small idea then wrote this short piece from that. Thanks for reading :)
© Copyright 2012 FictionAction_Sword (fictionaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845882-How-Wizards-exchange-greetings