*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846249-Can-We-Talk
Rated: · Editorial · Political · #1846249
Talking Politics (Opinion)
Can I talk?
[The Election Process]

This writer finds himself quite mesmerized, confused, somewhat upset, and consumed by the process I see of certain people trying to eliminate the first Black President of the United States. I found it genius that the first Black President got elected when the world was in it's worst shape ever! and now all you hear is how our President has screwed everything up.
This first term was in my opinion a total waste of time because the "old men" of Congress and the Replublican side of things was not going to give him one inch when it came to repairing America.  At every turn they fought him tooth and nail on everything he tried to do for the "American People" not Black People!
The Republican yahoo who cares not for the poor and worries not for the rich strikes me as a joke, he heard the President sing so he thought he would take a shot "EVEN THOUGH HE SUCKED."  It's funny, I wonder who advised him he should do that? I mean was it " I can do anything the Black guy does, and I can do it better?" WTF?

When a Republican is finally decided, this thing is gona get nasty, and it gona get mean. So we all better be ready for feeling to get hurt and certain sides coming to punches when this thing gets into full swing. Make no mistake about it this will turn into a Black Thang vs White Thang. The world will never be the same after this coming election and I mean for the worse.
You see, this is a "Great white hope" type situation, and a lot of Americans will be voting strictly by color, whomever is White and Republican will get a lot of White votes simply to get "White" back into the "White" House, and that is a shame, but that is in fact this country we live in.
We have made incredible strides at equality in this country but the distance we have to go is unthinkable and in my opinion unattainable as long as some only see color. Our President has kept his chin up through all of this, and has kept his confidence through incredible strains of just being the Commander in Chief fighting Congress and the Republican side of politics.

When he brought our soldiers home I know they tried to devise some way of making him a coward or something but the backlash would have been so horrific for them, they layed off that idea i'm sure. I listened to his last State of the Union Address, and he was quite impressive but I sit back and thought about the other side saying to themselves "That will never happen!"
You see, there is a part of America that feels poor people are poor for a reason, and rich people are rich for a reason, and that should always be the order of things. There is a way to keep "poor people" poor, and a way to keep the 'middle class" in the middle, just like there has always been a way to keep the rich protected from higher taxes and other things they are accustomed to having go their way. This President came along and decided there would be no more of that crap.
Bankers, Automobile makers, Airlines and all the rest of them he put on alert and they all want him out! because of it. You see, This President came to the office to honestly make change in how this world and politics were run, and he has shaken the very base of underground politics.

In closing, this will be an historic event that will change the world forever.After this is all over not one red blooded American will feel the same about the world around them.
I hope God Blesses this coming election, and I hope God Blesses America and the American way because we are simply going to need it.
© Copyright 2012 Pen Point (blackangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846249-Can-We-Talk