*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846468-Little-story-by-Charlotte-Hollowell
by ozhan
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1846468
A story written by a 10 year old girl who needs much inspiration and encouragement.
Intro: This is a story written by the 10 year old daughter of an acquaintance. Her house is packed a large family who is not interested in arts or writing. She was so excited to find some one else who was interested in her writing that I though it would be nice if I could put this up here and show her how MANY other people will also be interested in her writing. She wrote this after we left her house the other day about me and my friend Connie. *Smile* Please write a review; kind words of encouragement and inspiration with a few grains of constructive criticism thrown in the mix. You will make a little aspiring writer's day!

Conney and Ojan


Once upon a time there were two people named Conney and Ojan. They were two very different people. Conney lived in a far often land with two people; their names were Ms. Snotty and Mr. Rude. They were always so snotty and rude to Conney. And on the other side of the world lived Ojan. He also lived with two people; their names were Ms. Gold and Mr. Silver. They were so rich but the sad thing is they did not share anything with Ojan. They made him work for them. One day Ojan and Conney got so sad they ran away and suddenly they both ran into each other and became best friends for life and lived happily ever after.

The End!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2012 ozhan (ozhan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846468-Little-story-by-Charlotte-Hollowell