*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846692-First-meeting
Rated: NPL · Short Story · Adult · #1846692
Guy and girl first meeting after months of talking on line or phone.
Jim and Michelle have been talking over the phone for the past 3 months. They meet over a dating site over the web, the enjoyed talking and flirting with each other but never thought about meeting. For some odd reason Michelle was giving Jim grief. One thing they both enjoyed where there sexual talks. Jim and Michelle like the same things and love to get each other going. It was almost like a game to them. To see who could get the other to the point of losing control. This particular day she was giving him hell. Daring him to fly down to meet her for the weekend. Jim came up with every reason why he could not. Michelle being the controlling bitch she was, she just told him when he was ready to be serious with her let her know and hung up the phone. Standing there with phone in one hand and mouth dropped to the floor “I will surprise that bitch” and he headed to the airport.

Jim didn’t have to wait long for a flight ,he just happen to get there at the right time. He boarded the flight with a huge smile on his face, thinking about how that bitch was going to suck him thick cock.
Meanwhile Michelle was pissed, using every word she could think of to describe him. Jim went from being a dick head, to a lying sack of shit, and she finished with infested cum bubble!!!

It was only a 4 hour flight from Michigan to Texas. Jim rushed off the plane and headed straight to the rental cars. He only packed a change of clothes knowing they would be fucking if he had anything to do with it.. Michelle has calmed down and went to take a nice long hot bubble bath. As she laid in the water thinking about Jim, she began caressing her plump full breast, every now and then squeezing her nipples to make them stand at there peak. Right when she was going to move her hand down between her legs . A knock was at the front door, she just ignored it and was pushing her finger between her lips when it keep getting louder and she could hear someone calling her name.

Who the hell was calling her name, she jumped out and put a robe on. Michelle was yelling hang on and flung open the door and there he stood. Michelle just stared could not say a word, Jim laughing the hole time. Well you going to let me come in or what Jim stated. Come in, sorry you catch me by surprise. I can see that as Jim noticed the bubble on her legs. I would ask what u were doing but the bubble give you away. Michelle shut the door still in disbelieve of the man in her house. What the hell are you doing here she ask Jim? Well, you asked me to come , and I was just giving you a hard time on the phone before you hung up . Well am sor, you were giving me every reason not to come. Well honey am here now!!
Before Michelle could say another word he had crossed the room and had his hand around her face. The hole flight down he desired her lips, now she was in front of him and going to partake them. She was trying to say something Jim didn’t care he just placed him lips right on hers. Indulging the hot wetness as they kissed long and hard. It was 3 months in the making and neither had the patience to wait no more.

Jim just put him hands under her ass and picked her up and carried into the bathroom. The water was still hot and striped off her robe and placed Michelle into the water. Ugh you getting in? Michelle asked. Baby you don’t have to asked once. Jim striped off him clothes in record time. Michelle just stared at him statuesque body. As he got into the water Michelle had a rag ready to wash her dirty man down. Michelle pushed him back and got between his legs and stated let me wash you , and I will make sure you are clean. Jim just laugh with his deep sexy voice. Michelle gentle rub the soap over him chest and rinsed off. As she washed him she would use her tits to rub the soap in better. Michelle could feel him growing on her thigh. Still she was not going to give him any relief. Before she could even get to his cock Jim took the rag and said my turn. Go for it big boy was Michelle’s favorite saying to Jim. She leaned back into the hot water and let him have him way with the rag. Jim wasted on time he cleaned her and pulled her out of the water.

What the hell was that, she asked? I can’t get to you in that damn tub. Jim carried her to the bed and just let her drop. Hey she said what the fuck way that. Jim didn’t answer just lowered himself to her. He flipped her over and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Michelle knowing what he was doing and waiting for it she just moved. Jim said bring that ass to me slut, you know you want me to lick it. Michelle just let out a little giggle and did as she was told. When he had here in the position he want now open those cheeks for me. Michelle did as she was told, she spread those big ass checks as far as she could hold them. Oh there is my sweet pussy Jim said. He just stared for a minute and then kissed that pussy. Ohh, escaped her lips, Jim went to work on that pussy and ass. He spread her pussy lips with one finger and put his tongue right on the clit. Jim nibble down her lips and licking every piece of skin he saw. That’s it baby, eat that pussy. Jim didn’t answer Michelle, he was working and all he cared about was her juices he wanted on his face. Jim put a finger inside her and went right back up to the clit. When he knew she was getting right to the edge he would pull out and go lick her out and start right back over. After doing this for many times Michelle could not control herself and before she could warn him she gushed all over his face. Jim didn’t say a word, he just keep licking and finger her pussy. Jim came up for air and Michelle was trying to move and he would not let her. He just cleaned his chin and headed straight to that ass. At the edge of her pussy he licked and headed up north. Jim would tease her ass hole with his tongue and then lick just the cheeks. Would put one finger in her pussy and bring it up to the ass hole and rub the sweet juice around the out side. Michelle was moaning and moving her hips in what ever direction he was not going. Biting a little here and there and finger her pussy and tonguing her ass, Jim was getting rock hard. Finger that ass big boy Michelle stated, get it ready for that thick cock your going to give me. Jim placed two fingers in her puss to get the juices and bought right to her ass. Placed them inside and Michelle let out a sign. That’s it, baby get that ass ready for you. Fingering Michelle ass and placing two fingers in her pussy before he knew it she was gushing again. Jim didn’t care, he kept going and licking what he could get with his tongue. Michelle beg him to stop, but he just smiled and said I don’t think so, I want all your bodily fluids.

After Jim made Michelle cum again he let her go. At first Michelle just laid there not able to move. Jim moved beside her with a shit eaten grin on him face. All Michelle could think about was all those months they talked about sex and he lived up to every word of it. Now it was her turn. She moved between his legs, kissing and lick his thighs as she worked her way up. Michelle could hear his breath get a little deeper, when she got to his inner thigh she just marvel at his thick cock. Jim had told Michelle he was huge but most guys do. Michelle had pictures but still this was up close and personal.. She leaned down and licked just the shaft. Running her tongue up and down just teasing his cock. She loved to suck balls, and Jim were just the right size. Michelle engulfed his left ball in her wet mouth. While rubbing the skin between the balls and asshole. Jim moaning , suck those balls slut, while gentle pulling her hair. She would move from one to another. When she thought they had enough attention she went right back up to his cock. Placing it right between her huge tits. Jim squeeze them together and she moved her mouth over the top of his cock. Michelle sucked his cock fearlessly, she could not take all of it in, but she would try. Michelle tease Jim with her tongue on all the right places, before she know it he was ready to exploded in her mouth. She didn’t care she took what he had to offer and did not miss a drop.

After Michelle pulled his cock out of her mouth, Jim forced her to lay on her back and put her legs over his shoulder. Jim enter Michelle pussy felling the walls tighten around his cock. Pound me Michelle stated, Jim did as she asked. . Michelle could feel his strength of his thighs and thinking about it made her gush again. Jim just let out a laugh and kept going. After a little while he pulled her over and licked her asshole. I told you I wanted that ass and I get what I want. Michelle just smiled and placed her ass up in the air. Jim was gentle at first, he didn’t want to hurt her. He rub and got it open, and used her pussy juices for wetness. As he enter her Michelle let out scream . Jim rush to asked if she was ok, but she said fuck me in the ass daddy. Jim just smiled and gentle moved inside her again. There was a pain but a pain of enjoyment. Michelle would yell back to Jim YOU like that ass baby? Jim would just moan and pump a little harder. Jim was trying to hold back but he just could not do it anymore. .

After Jim filled Michelle’s tight ass with shot after of his thick hot cum. You know a good boy always cleans up after himself. Jim just let out a sigh. Jim laid down on the bed and michelle swing her ass to straddle his face. She toke his cum covered cocked into her mouth and begin to suck it clean. Jim Michelle said, while am clean your cock you will take back what you gave me. Push it out, Jim stated. Michelle started to push out all the cum Jim had given her, the hot creaming cum was running down her pussy from her ass. Hold your mouth open wide at the bottom of my pussy. As Jim watch Michelle’s asshole pucker and loosen as she pushed. Jim cum started flowing like a white river from her ass directly into Jim’s mouth. Do not swallow Michelle yelled back to Jim. Hold that cum in your mouth, I want to see it. Sit up Michelle told Jim. Jim sat up with his mouth wide open to prove that it was full of cum. Michelle was not satisfied yet!!! I want you to swirl the cum around inside your mouth for me. Michelle wanted to see the visual pleasure. Then we she thought he had down a good job, Jim you may swallow it. With a smile and slow gulp it was all gone.

The both just laid there without saying a word. Jim didn’t move out of her, her just turned to his side and took her with him. Before either of them new it they were out..



© Copyright 2012 shellshell (mhopman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846692-First-meeting