*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846824-Seasons
by june05
Rated: · Other · Other · #1846824
its not only seasons that change
Summer, a warm sunny atmosphere, people mingle, and learn and teach and try how to be someone they want others to see them to be. As it's sunny and the fat lady is shinning on them, the paint dries fast. After summer, the Rains.....The paint is no match to the tears of the crying fat lady. She'll cry and cry till all the pint is off and you are back to what you were.... the beauty Mother nature made.

now everybody is in a state of disarray. they try to find shelter, find a paper bag to hide thier faces in.

Not until the paper bag get wet and tears away, people realize how beautiful everything and everybody is.... the trees, the roads, the land.....  This is Autumn....now people get out and see it all.

Slowly when Winter comes around people come together to warm themselves and mingle till the stars are out....they do not now who they are with and not with.....with those who want them not and without those who can see them for who they are...not what they are.

By Spring the world starts playing pretend ....all flowers are out...not a single thorn...only bees and butterflies ...no flies..... So by Summer again  people start coating themselves with unwanted shades.

© Copyright 2012 june05 (june_adrian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846824-Seasons