*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846853-Deception
Rated: GC · Sample · Relationship · #1846853
A short sample of writing which I hope people will provide feedback on.
  I felt my knees scrape on the concrete as we fell to the floor.  A wave of heat swept over my body and my heart started to pound even faster.  I was on top of her, pinning her down with my body weight.  I could smell her hair in the night breeze.  I could feel her breaths on my face quicken as her adrenaline started to pump.  I had broken my own fall with my hands flat on the ground, but I couldn't wait to have them on her again. Her skin was so soft and smooth.  On countless occasions, I had lost track of time touching her silky skin.  It was like heaven.

I leaned forward so that our eyes were on the same level. Beautiful deep blue eyes stared back at me.  I took a moment to savour the feel of her skin as I brushed my fingers over her neck with both hands.  She released a moan but maintained eye contact.  A tear escaped from her left eye and disappeared into her hair line, leaving a grey streak of make-up on her perfect face.

I gripped her throat with my hands and she gripped my wrists with hers.  Her physical weakness was something I always quietly took pleasure in.  It meant that she needed protecting and I always wanted to be the one to protect her. 

  As her face filled with blood, she went completely silent.  Her hands were sweaty and slipped off my wrists before she grabbed for my shirt and started pulling on it. She squirmed and tried to bridge her back, but I had her firmly pinned to the floor.  I took a deep breath and squeezed down with my thumbs, crushing as hard as I could.  Her entire body flinched and I could feel her legs kick out behind me.

I simply waited.  Two or three seconds was all it took.  She went limp and her arms fell backwards to the concrete.  I picked myself up and looked down at her motionless body.  Fucking whore.
© Copyright 2012 Alexander C (alexanderc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846853-Deception