*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846895-The-Bluish-Fish
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1846895
short, 373 words, absurdism
The Bluish Fish


X stops at that motion, holding the tuck net tightly—in those tortured tiny grid, it’s the vaguely bluish fish—no, maybe it’s that bluish reflection happily lives with the mentally retarded fish? Ah, it’s the sadness of the fish or the fatuous but jaunty fear that twisted those spiritually spiral helix—growing with morbid exuberance, swallowing the lonely blue, sparkling to escape from the net—it’s curly tensioned but extended, throwing out the new hope triumphantly! That arrogance and chaos with helplessness, attempting to break up the tranquility of that blueness, to motivates the bluish fish.

But, nothing changed.

That bluish-bluish fish— still opens the eyes nice and kindly, neither search for the hope/(looks into the distance) nor peep at self.

X’s melancholy is inevitable. He is waiting for the disappearance of fish, and the fish is waiting for him to disappear. The uncertainty becomes meaningless.

Suddenly, an impelling hand intrudes into them powerfully—try to ravage the net from X’s hand. The heartless crankiness makes X feel sick. That sickness prompts him to rebel. He reacts like a bashful maiden, but morality pushes him to pretend to protect his chastity, which brings more pleasure to that fatty hand, even maybe it’s just a mechanical and retarded hand.

That viscous aquamarine blue tumbles excruciatingly in the net—it’s that blue! It’s not blue! That bluish fish jumps up! It’s that bluish fish! 100% sure! So sure that makes X will never remember the uncertainty again. Yes, never! Under the pressure of that ugly hand, X starts to run away, with happiness and satisfaction. He is running with aim; he starts to laugh; he starts to cry; his teeth was broken—though, he is lucky—it ends his long-term uncomfortableness of suspicion. Never mind, nothing is necessary now: he was coming to the glory, to accept his romantic rewards, to create the new hope—like a God!

The sun is so shinning that hurts X’s eyes. X is looking for his money in front of the cashier. Accidently he glanced at the net—still, the azure bluish fish, suddenly, he cries violently like the azure fish, breaking up that tranquility awkwardly. He bites the bluish fish with all his heart.
© Copyright 2012 Kernalrelisus (kernalrelisus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1846895-The-Bluish-Fish