*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847441-kind-word-used-wisely
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1847441
just venting!
be nice.to all the people who can't say thank you, for those who say god bless or excuse me and i love this one, i'm sorry! you grew up hearing these words we are taught how to use them properly day in and day out. simple words that can mean alot to that one person on the brink. me i use them when i can or in time of need. for me my fave phrase to use is god bless you. it replaces every bleeping moment that we just can't say to our boss, in front of our kiddies or that one car who seems to be in a bigger rush than you are and cuts you off! just smile and say GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! it's simple and smart because i have a ton of those moments to where i stumped me toe, broke a nail or just got fired. god bless you is the only way to say it nicely! now you have the right to replace it with whatever floats your boat like fudge stickers or god bless it, gummie bears. all that matters is you know what you mean but they think it's nice of you to say that when they just rejected you! awesomely done! i say good way of telling that one person to simply take one huge, well crab cakes!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2012 shannon (shannonm86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847441-kind-word-used-wisely