*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847584-Motivation-by-Jake-Heraty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1847584
This Is Motivation
Motivation
By Jake Heraty

Greatness is inside you. If you don't believe me, then you are denying the strength of your greatness.

Don't you dare let someone have the permission to tell you other wise. The Marines have a line and it goes like this, "Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body."Pain is weakness that leaves your body so that greatness can have an opportunity to shine.

"If you have a dream, protect it, people can't do something themselves they want to tell you that you can't do it, if you want something, Go Get It, Period."

"Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate, Our Deepest Fear Is That We Our Powerful Beyond Measure."

No one is going to hand things to you, you have to fight for it. We fight for our beliefs because it is rooted into our core and it's when we act upon those beliefs that we can achieve beautiful things. To achieve is to show what you are capable of. It is not the war that matters, it's the battles in between them. To fall is to display the beauty of getting back up, but you need to decided to show that beauty of getting up.Failing is not an issue, the issue is giving up.

You need motivation? Look inside yourself.
© Copyright 2012 Jake Heraty (jmax627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847584-Motivation-by-Jake-Heraty