*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847810-Life-Goes-On
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tevin
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1847810
Will it end by myself or by the side of my liking. ( Military no siblings only brothers)
They Gave for years,but soon I'm by myself on my quest, Now I'm the one giving and helping out, because I care, And soon they pass on in the wind. I'm on my own... By myself. Only helping myself, Years and years pass on. They seem so long and grueling and sometimes short, I grow old loosing my strengths and in return gaining weaknesses. Now soon I'm thinking about where I will go when all goes dark, will it be my way one day? and I get what my desires are? or will it be negative. But who is now giving to me of the same blood? or am I in the hands of someone else. Hopefully you and I wont go down with a soulless body of whispers of who we once were in the hands of someone else, and no one even comes to see you of your own blood, or the Opposite could happen and Happiness awaits.
© Copyright 2012 Tevin (negruto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847810-Life-Goes-On