*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848496-her-storysomething-about-mary
by tasty1
Rated: · Other · Other · #1848496
a boo bopo





MIRACLE WORKER





In life people have to make hard decisions.They have to make decisions they don't want to,and have to deal with it if they like it or not.In the book Mirace Worker by Willam Gibson Hellen is a blind and deaf girl who has a temper and fight her family to get what she wants,therefore she should be placed in a asylum.


Helen should be placed in a asylum because helen may hurt someone.For example she knocked Annie tooth out with her doll because Annie took her doll.''She never finshes because Hellen swings the doll with a furious energy it hits Annie squarely in the face but she coughs and spits something into her her palm and stares at it in outrageat her tooth#act1''.This shows by hittin Annie in the face with a doll and knocked her teeth out with that doll she should be placed in asylum.Also she through her baby sister Mildred out of the crattel so that she can put her doll in the crattle.''But Hellen suddenly has come upon the crattle and unhesintanly over turns it and the swaddled baby tumbles out#act1''.This shows that she could of really hurt Mildred and/or killed her. Thus she is very dangerous and she can end up hurting someone or worst.


Hellen also should be placed in asylum because she is very spoiled and she needs discipline.For example she got a new doll for jumping on Martha's back with scissors because she was trying to sit Helen down.''But at once Hellen topples Martha on her back,knees pinning her shoulders down and grabs the scissors while Marth screams#act1.This shows that Helen is spoiled because her mom gave her a doll instead of a punishment.Also she kicked her dad in th knee for trying to take the candy back he gave to her.''Keller thinks better of it and tries to get the candy away from Hellen but Hellen hangs on to it and when Keller pulls she gives his leg a good kick#act1''.This shows that Hellen needs discipline for kicking her father just because he try to take the candy back#act1''.Therefore Hellen needs discipline before she end up hitting the wrong person.


In conclusion Hellen should be placed in a asylum.For example Helen behavior is out of control,she need more discipline she need to know that she shouldn't hit people when she don't get her way.People like Helen should be placed in asylum so that she can at least learn manners,to not use violence,and to learn that she can't always have her way.
© Copyright 2012 tasty1 (tasty1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848496-her-storysomething-about-mary