*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1849768-Love-Elle
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1849768
I look into the mind of a sad sister
Dear diary,
They brought her up again. I have tried so hard to make up for what I did to her and to make them forgive me, but I can never do enough. I get perfect grades I do all I can for the local community center but in their eyes I will always be a killer. I will always be the person that took away their favorite daughter. I didn't mean to, it was an accident I promise; I would never do anything to hurt Shelly. I was going across the street to go pick up a toy I had left at the babysitters, and when I was on my way back Shelly came running out of the house looking for me. She ran into the street without looking and was hit by a teenager speeding down the neighborhood street. I yelled at her but it was too late. She was gone. It is my fault. That was 10 years ago, she was only 10. I was 8. Everyone told me it wasn't my fault, that there was nothing I could have done, well everyone but my parents. Now I do everything I can to try to make them see that I'm not that evil little anymore, that I can be trusted with my little sister, I won't hurt her, that I love her. All they say is that I had loved Shelly also and now she is dead. Today is the anniversary of the worst day of my life.
Happy 20th Birthday Shelly.

Love Elle
© Copyright 2012 Persephone (booknerd246 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1849768-Love-Elle