*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850017-Its-Lucrative-to-Sell-Blackberry-Torch
by berrys
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1850017
..if it is damaged or broken, you can expect to be offered very little for it.
Most consumers will go to great lengths to save money, especially when they are purchasing items outside of the retail arena. This means that if you are attempting to sell your Blackberry Torch directly to a new owner, especially if it is damaged or broken, you can expect to be offered very little for it. These devices come at a very high price and when you are trying to sell them in order to put money toward a new model it can be infuriating to be offered only a small fraction of the investment that you put into it. Instead of settling for a meager offering, sell your Blackberry   Torch to an online company that not only has the standing to offer a premium for your phone, but the willingness to pay it in order to refurbish the device and sell it to a new owner.
© Copyright 2012 berrys (selloldphone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850017-Its-Lucrative-to-Sell-Blackberry-Torch