*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850073-I-just-killed-my-boyfriend
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1850073
How a teenaged girl deals with a bad brake up.
         The freshman girl sat in her room balling her eyes out over her boyfriend. She had caught him with another girl when she went for a walk in the park earlier today. When she asked him about it, he told her to get lost and that he was just using her to see if he could get in her pants. That was around lunch.
         Now it was around ten at night and she couldn't stop thinking him. She looked around her room, trying to destract herself from thinking of him. She couldn't do it. The more she tried not thinking of him, the more she did. And the more she thought of him, the more her sadness was replaced with anger. She grew so mad at him, that her thoughts about him turned violent. She hated him and she wanted to make him suffer for how he used her. He was her first.
         She got up from her bed and left the room. She managed to sneak out of the house with the keys to her parents car without them waking up and drove to her ex's house.
         Once she got there, she grabbed the key from under the mat that he had left there so she could sneak in on nights his parents weren't there. Lucky for her, they were out of town this weekend.
         After she let herself in, she found him asleep in one of the chairs in the livingroom. She went into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife she could find. Then she walked up to him and just stared at his slouching form for a few seconds. Then she raised the knife and stabbed him in the stomach. He woke up as soon as the blade had cut him. There was terror in his eyes as he looked at her cold face for only a moment before trying to get up. But he failed miserably and fell to the ground. He turned over on his back and started to cough up blood.
         She stradled and began to stab him over and over again with tears running down her face. After she was convinced that he was dead, she got up and walked over to the phone. She dialed 911 and very calmly said "I just killed my boyfriend."
© Copyright 2012 KayKay58726 (kaykay58726 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850073-I-just-killed-my-boyfriend