*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850911-Weekend-Away
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1850911
An erotic tale of a couple's weekend together. Written for Sensual Moments competition.
It had been a month since James had last seen Chloe. They lived a few hours apart, and although it made the relationship hard at times, they both lived for the weekends they spent together. Each encounter became a treasured memory, and an experience to remember.

To help keep the spark alive, they took turns organising their weekends together. It was James’ turn this time, and he had booked them into a secluded chalet halfway between their respective homes. They had been counting the sleeps until they would see each other again.

Leaving straight from work, James drove through the fading daylight, music blaring on the stereo. The week had seemed to move at a glacial rate as his anticipation for the weekend built.

Despite the fact they had been dating for over 6 months, James still got shivers whenever he saw Chloe. He’d never really believed in true love, until he met her.

As James pulled up to the chalet, he saw her car already parked behind the small building. The building itself was set deep in the local flora, hidden from prying eyes, allowing them the privacy they enjoyed.

Parking beside her car he quickly got out, removing the small overnight bag he’d packed. Locking the door and pocketing the keys, he made his way up to the front door.

Chloe’s favourite band played softly from the stereo as he opened the door. The chalet was simple inside, but homely. Candles were arranged throughout the main room, their light casting a warm glow. A slight hint of jasmine wafted through air. Heh, I should have guessed James chuckled to himself.

He dumped his bag on the couch and loosened his tie, letting out a long sigh.
“Hi, dear heart” a voice said from behind him.
Turning around to face the door leading to the bedroom, James saw what he had been craving for the last thirty sleeps.

Chloe stood in the doorway, a cheeky smile forming on her full lips. Her long, red hair was pinned up, with only a few tendrils falling down to frame her face. Large, blue eyes looked back at James, and he couldn’t help but grin at the sight of her dimples when she smiled.

A short, silken robe, tied around the middle, was all she wore. James drunk in the sight of her long legs, her creamy, porcelain skin, her full bosom, barely concealed beneath the robe.

“I’ve just run a bath, want to join me?” she asked.

James’ pulse raced as he struggled to find words, instead nodding like some cheap bobble head toy. Chloe giggled and without waiting for a proper response, walked towards the bathroom. James admired the soft curve of her bottom, barely concealed by the robe, and could already feel his member responding to the site of his goddess.

As she went through the door, she pulled the tie of her robe, and James caught a glimpse of her soft skin hidden underneath it. There was a brief flash of one full breast, before the robe fell to the floor and she vanished behind the door.

James rushed over, feet skidding on the polished floor of the chalet. His shin connected with a small coffee table, and he let out a loud curse. Hopping across the room, he made his way into the bathroom.

Chloe was gently lowering herself into the water as he stumbled in. Bath oils had been added, and a slight shimmer revealed that a thin layer of glitter coated the steaming liquid too. As she sunk further into the large tub, the glitter clung to her pale skin, glistening in the low light of candles present.

The water crept up her skin until she was fully submerged, lying full length in the long, deep bath. Her large breasts, buoyed by the aqua, broke the surface and James could see her nipples hardening in the contrasting cold. As he took in the sight of her in her glorious nakedness, he could see that her mound was hairless, and he felt himself throb and strain in his work slacks.

Chloe lay there, eyes closed, as James knelt beside the tub. Unable to refrain, he reached out with one finger and trailed a soft line down her long, slender neck, and across her shoulder. He could feel her shiver with pleasure under his velvety touch, and he couldn’t resist smiling. Leaning forward slightly, he placed a small kiss on her shoulder.

Her eyes flickered open, and with one quick move, she reached up and grabbed him by his tie, pulling him close. Water sloshed over the edge of the bath, soaking his pants, and she pulled his mouth to hers.

James melted into the kiss, relishing the sensations of her soft lips on his. Her tongue gently flicked out, entangling with his, as a small moan escaped her.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, until James finally noticed the rapidly cooling, and very wet, material of his pants sticking to him. Pulling back, they both laughed at his drenched appearance.

“No point in keeping these on!” he said. Standing, he quickly stripped his pants off, followed by shirt, then underwear. Chloe lay in the bath, watching intently as each item of clothing fell to the floor. Her eyebrows raised in appreciation when she saw his hard member being released from its confines.

Sitting forward, she beckoned for James to join her. Slipping a foot into the hot water, he let out a quick gasp, which was rapidly chided by Chloe, references to him being a girl following quickly.

The bath was large, and as James slipped down further into the water, he was able to put his legs on either side of Chloe. When he finally settled, she leaned back into him, resting her head on his chest. Contented sighs came from them both simultaneously, followed by laughter as the depth of their connection manifested in their actions.

James wrapped one arm around Chloe, resting it lightly on her stomach under the water, and gently stroked her slightly damp, red tresses with the other. Whilst still feeling the throbbing of desire rippling through his body, he enjoyed laying here with his soul mate, simply touching and enjoying her company. They talked about their weeks, regaling each other with tales.

As the conversation slowed, James reached for a small bar of soap off to the side. Quickly lathering up his hands, he began to massage Chloe’s shoulders, working at the small knots of muscle. With each hard push, she let out a small, satisfied groan, using verbal cues to direct him to the appropriate points. James could feel himself pushing against her buttocks as he massaged her, and she responded, sliding back to increase the pressure. His member throbbed as it rubbed against her.

James slid one hand down Chloe’s side and gently caressed one of her breasts. His soapy fingers slipped across the surface of her pale skin, leaving a small trail of glitter from the waters in which they bathed. Taking the breast fully in hand, he massaged it softly, his thumbing playing over the hard nipple.

Chloe moaned as he fondled her, bringing up one hand to take his as he played with her. Leaning forward he kissed her lightly on the side of her neck, tasting her beneath the sheen of the water on her skin. She started to rock back slowly in the water, causing his member to rub harder against her behind.

Moaning into her neck, he nipped the pale skin, his teeth leaving small marks where his mouth withdrew. She squirmed in pleasure, encouraging him to bite hard, to mark her.

His passion mounting, he bit down firmly on her shoulder. She squealed in pain and pleasure as he sucked hard at her flesh, his hand still massaging her breast.

Chloe pushed unyieldingly against him and she guided his hand from her breast down, beneath the water. James felt his fingers play across the cleft of her mound, and she raised her hips slightly, encouraging him. Dipping lower, he began slowly massaging her clit, his two digits making small circles.

“Oh god, please James” she moaned, as he worked his appendages faster. Her breathing became ragged and she reached down with both hands, sinking her nails into the flesh of his legs as her orgasm rippled through her.

She collapsed back into him, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. Smelling her clean skin, that familiar scent of her, drove his own needs and desires to an almost unbearable level. Lifting her slowly, assisted by the water in the tub, he slid her back, until his phallus was nestled against her mound. Glancing back over her shoulder, the familiar glint in her eye, she knew what he wanted.

Supporting herself on the edge of the bath with both arms, she very carefully let his tip enter her.

The pleasure was almost too much for James. All he wanted was to be deep inside her, and he raised his hips. But she pulled away, teasing, laughing at his desperate moans.

Then, in one motion, she lowered herself onto him fully.

James cried out in ecstasy. Buried deep inside her, he ran his hands over her body, exploring as she started to rock. An explosion of ecstasy was building inside him, one that he knew he couldn’t contain much longer, as he reached forward to caress her breasts with both hands.

Nipping at her back, he raised his hips as much as he could, trying to match her rhythm.

Chloe rocked faster, her own breath becoming rapid. He knew she was about to climax again, and as it tore through her body, he felt his seed explode deep inside her. They cried out in unison as they became one.

After, they lay in each others arms in the cooling water. James stroked her red tresses as they talked about their future together.

Then Chloe announced she had a surprise. As she climbed out of the bath, her curvaceous figure glittering in the low light, James lay back in the water, hands behind his head.

“Remember how we talked about the Principal thing?” she said, a glint in her eye.

James grinned.
© Copyright 2012 Ham on Rye (ham_on_rye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850911-Weekend-Away