*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850987-Words
by Helion
Rated: 13+ · Article · None · #1850987
About Word and its effect.
Word as it may sound funny, how this tiny little word spins the life around. Are they form of expression or expression in itself? It’s the way mind conceals it. It is so tiny yet has so profound effect in our life. The finest form of betrayal in human expression, having an abstract and delivered meaning on the senses. The linguistic treasure of human behavioral patterns expressed as a random unstructured thought. Why should words have such great powers? Why should they have any effect at all?

The power comes not in the spoken word, it comes in the EGO. The strings of the past and future, the effect human mind perceives. Thou, they struggle to put across the meaning the ego has manifested. Yet, they sometimes manifest in ways not even expected by the ego. They gain their own momentum once released, as the arrows out of the bow. The effect the arrow is going to have depends on few things, like the speed of the release, the arrow itself and the surface on which it is going to penetrate.

Arrows and words work in a similar manner. So, to have the least effect from the spoken word, We have to control the factors on which the arrow is released. The ferocity in which the word is spoken and the intensity of the spoken word. These are not under our control. But we are the surface on which it penetrates.

To avoid the effect of the arrow on us we can use either stone or water. Both achieve the same goal, as seen from a naked eye. Stone, it just blocks the arrow. Water, it allows it to sink in and then disappear. Stone and water both succeed in tackling the arrow. There is a third way, which majority of us use as surface, without the basic awareness. The Surface is heart. The arrow is allowed to hit the heart. It lays there punctured, bleeding and causing pain. We know its hit, still we keep on accumulating it .The area gets congested, so we have to remove the old arrows to make way for the new one. So, we remove the old arrows and throw them back to the original sender. Sometimes, the sender disappears or you are no longer in control to even identify the sender. The arrows are then used to hit anyone who is on the vicinity.

Coming back to stone and water, stone is a way of tackling the arrows; it’s an attitude that shows as if nothing matters. The heart has become stone. The man feels no bitterness or excitement in any form of life. Water is a form where man’s heart is filled with love. The arrow comes, dissolves in the sea of love and disappears. The heart s state goes to the water form, when man realizes the god within and without. Here he is the bow, he is the arrow and he is the sea of love. He is the one who created the arrow and he is the one who gets dissolved in it.

Thou, Stone and water both solve the problem of tackling with arrows. But, stone leaves the arrows unattended. The arrows are still afloat amidst him. Thou, it may not hurt him; it might hurt people around him.

Now, it’s up to us to use the stone or Water. But what’s more important is not to use our arrows to pierce others heart. Not because it pains, But because many don’t understand the reason behind it.
© Copyright 2012 Helion (helion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850987-Words