*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851101-Fox-tails--part-2
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1851101
Now Iko has Atuky shunken so she can bring him to Ikos sister in order to save her.
Atuky looks up at Iko and gets a better look at her. She was big brown eyes tan skin about your hight brown hair and has 9 red with white tip fox tails. Atuky then lightly blushed.

Iko puts her hand flat on the bed. You ready to get out of here she says with a smile. Atuky walks onto her hand and Iko lightly grips you.
Iko then says hold on and opens up a window to jump out of it.
Iko then began to run but for Atuky his eyes started to bleed and he blacked out.

1 hour later:
Atuky opened his eyes feeling weak. He looked around tonsee Iku sitting on a tree looking right at him. Atuky you dont have much time left so you got to do what i say ok?
Atuky nods.
In order to save you and my sister ill have to drain you dry of blood.
Atukys eyes got big.
I know it will kill you but I will put my blood in you thus converting you to be one of me.
Atuky says: Im sorry but thats not going to happen. I wont leave my life behind....
-Atuky gets up but falls-
You dont have much of a choice says Iko returning Atuky back to size.
She then helps him up and practicly holding Atuky.
After Iko gets back to her house sge sets Atuky on her bed and pulls out a scroll. Ikos sister walks over to Iko and says. Whats going on?... Is he the one you chose?
Yes
Atuky is now in panic mode trying to get up but he could not even move.
Iko finished her scrool and placed it on Atukys face. She then grabbed her sisters hand and placed it on the scroll on Atukys face. There was a glow and Atuky was dead. Iko then grabbed a knife to cut her hand.
Once she did this Iko opened Atukys mouth and her blood started to flow into him.


To Be Continued
© Copyright 2012 Fatmanbr (bringme115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851101-Fox-tails--part-2