*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851961-ELFS
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1851961
This story is about a girl name Yuei Tarada who joins a supernatural task force.
E.L.F.S
Ebishikawa's League of Fighting Supernaturalists


Prologue


R-R-Run Away (Run away.)

R-R-Run Away (Run away.)

Run away and take...your...last...breath.

~~


You think you're home alone guess what? You're not!
You can guess guess guess with your heart in a knot.
There's a killer on the loose, whatcha gonna do?
Guess what? You're screwed, to bad you know it's true.
So just sit back and take...your...last...breath.
(Last breath.)

The darkness has taken over the hands of time.
It's tryin' to steal this soul of mine.
If only I could run away, I wish I could run away.
It whispers in my ear and tells me that it wants to play.
He says run away and take...your...last...breath.
(Last breath.)

I toy around just to see how long you'll last.
Forget about livin' it's a thing in the past.
Mess with me and I'll kick your ass.
I love to play games till' I drive you insane.
Your blood spills fast, be prepared to take your last breath.
(Last breath.)

I'm now a victim of his sexuality.
Let the darkness take over me.
It's too late I'm now his slave.
Free to punish me if I misbehave.
It's too late, down to my very last breath.

R-R-Run Away. (Go ahead and try.)

R-R-Run Away. (The darkness is deep inside.)

R-R-Run Away. (No point in tryin' to hide.)

R-R-Run Away. (Cuz you're mine.)

Run away and take....your....last....breath.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~


The silver-haired woman sitting at her desk listening to her MP3 player pressed stop after finally realizing that she had company. She hadn't expected the reporters from the Tokyo News Channel to arrive so early. She gave a loud sigh, put the electronic device away, and automatically became the perfect host.

“Welcome gentleman to my wonderful abode. I really hope that this interview will be short n' sweet because I'm a very busy woman.”

The two men sitting at the opposite end both nodded in unison.

“Ma'am before we begin we were both wondering about that song you were just listening to. Do you enjoy that kind of music?”

For a split second it seemed as if she were going to pull out a 99 Calibur Handgun and shoot their brains out, but then the just smiled.

“If I didn't enjoy it then would I be even listening to it?”

“No...I suppose not...”

The youngest reporter got a massive sweat drop and nervously scratched the back of his head. “Let's begin shall we?” He then took out a pen and paper to write with.

“I hope you brought more then one notebook.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I've got quite a story to tell.” The youngest reporter, Akido, gave her a strange look.

“Well anywho...on to the interview. So you listen to rock, and alternative music. Think you can tell me more about the song in general?”

The Director of the Ebishikawa's League of Fighting Supernaturalists crossed her legs which were clothed in black fishnet stockings.

“The song is called “Last Breath” and it's by my favorite band, Chaos Bleeds. I'm sorry but I have been completely rude up until this point. I haven't even introduced myself yet.”

Akido shook his head and smiled. “Not at all Yuei-Sama. Your nameplate is sitting right on your desk and we knew who you were the moment we walked in here. Plus you're rather famous in the news.” Yuei's blood shot red eyes seemed to wonder off amongst the shadows rather then on the two men in front of her.

“Still forgetting my manners is no way to respect the dead.” Both men jumped out of their seats with bewildered looks on their faces.

“RESPECT THE DEAD!?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!” Yuei cleared her throat loudly to get both of their attention, and to calm them down. She didn't like being yelled at.

“In order to gain the answers you seek you must first ask the right questions.” Akido and the older reporter named Bob had no idea what she meant, but they had a pretty vague idea about the information they wanted her to spill out to them. Akido cleared his throat and continued the interview.

“Yuei-Sama how was it that you became the Director of such a high ranking secret service agency?” It seemed that that had been exactly the right question to ask because a huge smirk grew across Yuei's face.

“Now we're getting somewhere. Remember when I told you that I had quite a story to tell? Well get writing boys because here it is all unedited from my mouth straight to your notebook. Listen up because I won't be repeating myself. And please try to stay awake or else I'll send Hellhound on you.” She then cleared her throat and began.

“This story begins several years ago when I was just a freshman looking forward to my new life in Sarashi High School. I was overweight at the time with straight black hair and deep blue eyes.....”

~~

And thus the story begins...









© Copyright 2012 Yami Enzeru (yamienzeru88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851961-ELFS