*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852396-Dark-Secrets
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1852396
a grl who keeps getting these strange dreams about a certain part of the woods her dreams
I was deep in the woods somwhere. though I've gone to the woods more than atleast a hundred times, and I know it like the back of my hand. Well atleast I thought I did, there seems to be one part I missed..... this one part is where my dreams had taken me. This felt so strange to me, and definately dangerous. You know the feeling someone gets when they go back to their favorite childhood place, when they get there its changed. It feels new and weird? well that was the feeling i had right now at this moment. I was against a very old and very large tree. The strange part is that there were no birds flying above. No deer or any other wild animals hiding. And no fish swimming in the lake; which i found myself staring at for the moment. I couldn't believe there was absolutely nothing, except the sad old trees and the dead brown grass. Also it was so cold out there, it felt like the middle of winter. After a few hours I started to get bored, so I went exploring. That was when I found a dark, beautiful cave. I don't particularly know why but I felt a sudden urge go toward it. And for what ever reason this seemed to be the exact thing I was looking for. So I started to walk toward toward it......... and all of a sudden " GGGRRROOOWWWLLL!!!!!!!" it was so loud and so clear I started to look all around me to see where it came from. But when I looked around there wasn't anything within miles.
© Copyright 2012 girlygurl (edhardygrl215 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1852396-Dark-Secrets